Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I’m not a fan of Melanie at all. I don’t understand their living situation or why she feels the need to post her baby all the time with his little face covered up - might as well post a whole photo if you’re going to do that. But I will say in her defence, when I was breastfeeding my bub it was SO hard, and he was a light sleeper, so sometimes my husband would be stood in front of me while I texted him asking (politely I might add) for a drink/snack/extra pillow. At the time it worked for us, I used to carry round a caddy of nursing essentials when he wasn’t home because bub was full on, fed off both boobs every time and was easily disturbed. I don’t think her texting her husband while he’s downstairs anyway asking for food while she nurses is totally unreasonable, but then that’s just based on my experience.

Reactions: 1
FCE6A973-BCE5-4D36-B3AE-4A3F667D6DA1.png

This is what she put in her video. Covering all bases

edited to add : she put that video up on the 23rd dec. I really don’t think there is anything she does that isn’t planned to a T for maximum reach. The 23rd Dec🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
A masterpost of Mel's illnesses:

IBS, PCOS, alcohol misuse, anxiety, depression, orthorexia, binge eating, panic attacks, the "gammy ovary", PMS, PMDD, TMJ disorder, body dysmorphic disorder, vaginismus, NCGS (?)

She's a bleeping medical marvel. 15 illnesses and counting. I'd love to know how many of these are self-diagnosed. As @bunnyboo said, a textbook narcissist.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think I’ve said here before, or maybe it was GG but there’s no way she’s an alcoholic. Professional life aside I grew up around alcoholics. Both my parents are recovered alcoholics, so is my partner and my best friends dad (ah, 🇮🇪 😂) but there’s no way any of them would have a drink now. They couldn’t because it wouldn’t be “just one” they’d drink the off license/pub/house dry.
You can’t pick up and put down alcoholism. It just isn’t like that.
100%. My ex partner is an alcoholic and it’s the most heartbreaking disease. That’s what bothers me so much about her claims. While she says she’s not one, the language she uses implies it - and she knows it!

Glad to hear your family have come through it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
100%. My ex partner is an alcoholic and it’s the most heartbreaking disease. That’s what bothers me so much about her claims. While she says she’s not one, the language she uses implies it - and she knows it!

Glad to hear your family have come through it ❤
my bd didn’t even have a TINY glass of whiskey with me when I could drink again after having our son because he knows himself that would be it. He’d drink paint stripper if That’s what we had in 😂

She uses such basic, vague terms so she has wiggle room.But anyone who has spent any time with or had a conversation with an alcoholic/recovering alcoholic would know it’s not as simple as “I’ll stop now because I made a show of myself a few times and start again in four years time” - it’s a life ruiner for that person and everyone they come into contact with. Alcohol might not agree with you, that’s fine. It doesn’t make you an alcoholic.

sorry about your ex but glad you’re not in that situation anymore x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
IBS, PCOS, alcohol misuse, anxiety, depression, orthorexia, binge eating, panic attacks, the "gammy ovary", PMS, PMDD, TMJ disorder, body dysmorphic disorder, vaginismus, NCGS (?)

She's a bleeping medical marvel. 15 ailments and counting. I'd love to know how many of these are self-diagnosed. As @bunnyboo said, a textbook narcissist.

Combine this with the fact that all her past relationships according to her were toxic and she was bullied in school.

Also when you constantly feel the need to seperate yourself from other women. wearing converse under my wedding dress. *Sewwww unique* Went to an awards do in Ireland claiming she would be the only one not wearing fake tan or heels.

Textbook.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@Dearreader a classic narcissistic sociopath. She trades all these fantasies of sickness and abuse for the supply of attention she craves from a young + naive audience. I genuinely hope to duck that she gets de-platformed after everything she's lied about and mishandled this year, the COVID conspiracy tit especially. I asked about her sponsorships getting duck all response earlier on and @oicheliath said her engagement in general is lacking. I really hope this is the beginning of the end for this nasty piece of work, she's made a career off manipulating and exploiting the emotions of her audience.

I pulled this off her personal Facebook account too. Leaving a link here as to why rapid COVID tests are absolutely not a good idea to permit entry into nursing homes... i.e. the homes for the most vulnerable in society. She's a bleeping idiot but she's a dangerous idiot too. Her contempt for the medical profession is unhinged.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
@Dearreader a classic narcissistic sociopath. She trades all these fantasies of sickness and abuse for the supply of attention she craves from a young + naive audience. I genuinely hope to duck that she gets de-platformed after everything she's lied about and mishandled this year, the COVID conspiracy tit especially. I asked about her sponsorships getting duck all response earlier on and @oicheliath said her engagement in general is lacking. I really hope this is the beginning of the end for this nasty piece of work, she's made a career off manipulating and exploiting the emotions of her audience.

I pulled this off her personal Facebook account too. Leaving a link here as to why rapid COVID tests are absolutely not a good idea to permit entry into nursing homes... i.e. the homes for the most vulnerable in society. She's a bleeping idiot but she's a dangerous idiot too. Her contempt for the medical profession is unhinged.

except the first wave deaths weren’t from shipping people untested from hospitals to nursing homes?? A lot of it was worker transmission that brought it into the nursing homes, unfortunately. And are we forgetting it that’s TWO WEEKS for the virus to show symptoms. So we weren’t testing people who weren’t showing symptoms, we didn’t have that level of testing available. It’s multifactorial but that doesn’t fit her narrative. I’ve said it before and I’m sure I’ll say it a million times. She’s a bleeping moron.

• Heart
Her and Jess probably don't talk anymore because Mel can't stand to not be the one who is in crisis mode. I feel like any time someone is going through something she likely tries to one up them with one of her 39292 ailments. I hope her sister called her out on it.

• Heart
I’m quite aware that babies, newborns especially, require constabt care and attention. But how is Melanie always complainibg about not having time for cooking, eating, showering...? You can do at least one of those while the baby sleeps.
AND there are 4 adults in the house.
How do single moms manage to keep themselves and the baby alive and clean? 🤨

Someone ring AA, the alleged pisshead is wavering!
Guess she never heard of a little something called ‘moderation’.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
God it bugs me that shes making herself out to be an alcoholic. My uncle is a functioning alcoholic, in a way that he is unable to go a day without drinking but is able to go to work. He recently had a heart attack (he's fine now) which still hasn't given him enough of a scare to give up drinking, because he is actually an alcoholic. Meanwhile this stupid witch made a show of herself a few times after drinking too much (which we've all done) and suddenly she had a drinking problem? In her initial post about giving up alcohol she said she always had a healthy relatiobship with alcohol but boredom in Spain made her drink too much and have quite a few 'messy nights' (Murphy, 2018).
If she actually had a drinking problem there is no way she would plan to go back on it in a few years, she would never let herself have alcohol again.
And that psychosis while drunk bullshit, ffs a quick google search shows you that psychosis is a symptom of serious mental disorders, she probably got a bit dizzy while out one night 😂
So sorry for the rant i'm done now!

References
Murphy, M (2018) Post on instagram April 2018, Picture is of her in a black dress necking a glass of wine on a couch. Instagram

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
A masterpost of Mel's illnesses:

She's a bleeping medical marvel. 15 illnesses and counting. I'd love to know how many of these are self-diagnosed. As @bunnyboo said, a textbook narcissist.

Hang on a minute.....in that tweet she's blaming her vaginismus on an awful childhood experience involving a toy???? WHAT!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Hi all,

Lurker of Mel’s threads here for the last week or so. Has taken me daaays to get through them and have to say it makes for fascinating reading. Very astute observations! I’ve dipped in and out of her YT for a few years now. I always had her down as someone who desperately tries (and fails) to come across more intelligent/knowledgable than she is naturally/qualified/accredited to be though have to say I am a bit taken aback as to her level snakery and shadiness that’s been exposed here.

Marty Whelan was playing the Birdseye potato waffle jingle on the radio this morning and made me think of a potential new thread title...

🎶 Melanie’s Potato Waffles, she’s waffley versatile 🎶 in her diagnoses, content, conspiracies and ReSEARcH skillz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Marty Whelan was playing the Birdseye potato waffle jingle on the radio this morning and made me think of a potential new thread title...

🎶 Melanie’s Potato Waffles, she’s waffley versatile 🎶 in her diagnoses, content, conspiracies and ReSEARcH skillz
Another contender...
Melanie Murphy #6: Liquid gold, mortgage on hold, narcissist uncontrolled 🤳🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve noticed she goes crazy in her stories, posting useless updates one after another if her recent feed post don’t get much engagement. It’s a pattern with her and looks like a manic episode. It’s as if she cannot tolerate or handle being ignored. Bit creepy and scary.

• Heart
What to do when your baby is fighting sleep? Literally ask your MIL downstairs! Or your dad! Take him out in the pram or drive with him. It’s not rocket science. What “research” did she do, exactly??

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.