Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you say in the video you were given a spinal block and manage to tell massive whoppers in the comments.

Like I can't with this. DELUSIONAL 🤣

You 👏 were 👏 not 👏 unmediated 👏

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
How can you say in the video you were given a spinal block and manage to tell massive whoppers in the comments.

Like I can't with this. DELUSIONAL 🤣

You 👏 were 👏 not 👏 unmediated 👏
She had gas n air too ffs that relaxes you.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm just wondering what the craic is with these sponsorships. Fair enough, she has 124k followers. But this ad for Dove is up five hours, has less than 2 thousand likes and only 7 comments?? Like is that even worth the company's time? It seems like duck all of a reach to me.

I've compared it to Charleen Murphy who has 72.9k Instagram followers by comparison. Her ad here for Va Va Voom is only up for the last four hours, has 57 comments and 3.2k likes. The contrast is major?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yeah she gets terrible engagement and it’s only getting worse.

She got really low numbers on her post about her video with Sophie White. Few weeks later she deletes the post. I’d say she was in talks with a company at the time and needed to bump up numbers so got rid of a couple low performers.

If she was genuinely doing well, there’d be no need.

Two things:

1. her makeup on her stories looked lovely today
2. She’s right about Josh O’Connor as Prince Charles in the crown being a bit of alright.

granted I didn’t actually listen to her stories I just saw her face because she doesn’t use captions. See, I can be nice sometimes 😂🙃

Reactions: 2
why another 4 years? I don’t follow her so no idea what the reference to 4 years is?
I believe in 4 years she wants to be done having babies and is probably going to start drinking again. Shows that her true intention of giving up alcohol was trying to get pregnant. She’s on a schedule, already knows when she wants the next baby to be born (2022) etc.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I believe in 4 years she wants to be done having babies and is probably going to start drinking again. Shows that her true intention of giving up alcohol was trying to get pregnant. She’s on a schedule, already knows when she wants the next baby to be born (2022) etc.
oh Jeepers that’s a very odd plan to have in place
Has she said that she is an alcoholic. Is that why she stopped? Or is it just for the kids?

oh Jeepers that’s a very odd plan to have in place
Has she said that she is an alcoholic. Is that why she stopped? Or is it just for the kids?
Well she made a whole video about being sober for so and so many months, crying in it etc. Basically she made out she had a big problem with alcohol and all that. If you watch some of her old monthly vlogs where she’s drunk you can see she makes a fool of herself while intoxicated. She claimed she had a psychosis while drunk once. I can’t remember if she ever outright called herself an alcoholic but she makes a big deal of being ‘sober’ and has never owned up to the fact that she gave up the booze in preparation for her pregnancy. She’s already planning on drinking again once she’s done having babies, which is not something someone who knows they have an alcohol problem would or should do. My guess is she saw Lucy Moon getting a lot of attention for her sobriety videos and hopped on the bandwagon, her motivation for giving up alcohol was completely different though in my opinion.

• Heart
Thanks for the links & explantion. I think I recall this narrative.
It really does go back to very narcissistic type behaviour, attention seeking with all the self diagnosing & what appears to be munchausens 😨

• Heart
She’s been very careful not to label herself an alcoholic (because deep down she knows there’s no real issue, she will drink again, and she doesn’t want tit for it).

The language she uses makes you think alcoholic though. So she gets the clicks. Pretty shameless.

Reactions: 10
Good god, I forgot how bad the crocodile tears were in the 'I'm basically an alcoholic but I'm not really' video :sick:

They should use this woman as a case study to psychology students in college, textbook narcissist

Screenshot 2020-12-01 at 00.06.08.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s been very careful not to label herself an alcoholic (because deep down she knows there’s no real issue, she will drink again, and she doesn’t want tit for it).
I think I’ve said here before, or maybe it was GG but there’s no way she’s an alcoholic. Professional life aside I grew up around alcoholics. Both my parents are recovered alcoholics, so is my partner and my best friends dad (ah, 🇮🇪 😂) but there’s no way any of them would have a drink now. They couldn’t because it wouldn’t be “just one” they’d drink the off license/pub/house dry.
You can’t pick up and put down alcoholism. It just isn’t like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.