Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says the woman that can’t wait for the next child 🙄View attachment 329389
- Didn't get with Thomas until he was training to be a pilot.

- Won’t get a house until she can have a 4 bedroom in the correct area.

And sure the doctor hadn’t even fingered her #triggered #trauma #howdidyouexpectmilotocomeout and she was planning baby no. 2 and 3

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know . I wonder how pleased her PIL will be to hear that news😏

View attachment 329499
I’m currently pregnant and she’s the last person I’d take advice off and wouldn’t watch any more of her content based on any of it either. Only thing I watched was her birth vlog and didn’t even make it the whole way through it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m currently pregnant and she’s the last person I’d take advice off and wouldn’t watch any more of her content based on any of it either. Only thing I watched was her birth vlog and didn’t even make it the whole way through it
I can only advise to listen to the midwives they talk you through it .If she had of did that instead of trying to meditate her way through the birth she wouldn't have been so traumatised ...she's so dramatic.

- Didn't get with Thomas until he was training to be a pilot.

- Won’t get a house until she can have a 4 bedroom in the correct area.

And sure the doctor hadn’t even fingered her #triggered #trauma #howdidyouexpectmilotocomeout and she was planning baby no. 2 and 3
Interesting she mentions partner in there ,it must be on her mind ? maybe Thomas is on his way out if the hair transplant fails 😬 👩‍🦲

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can only advise to listen to the midwives they talk you through it .If she had of did that instead of trying to meditate her way through the birth she wouldn't have been so traumatised ...she's so dramatic.
that and if you really want to make a birth plan then that’s ok but hold it EXTREMELY loosely and be as open to change as possible. Will take the stress off you loads as it’s not in your hands then. Best of luck ❤

Reactions: 6
I know . I wonder how pleased her PIL will be to hear that news😏

View attachment 329499
Lollll, already backtracking on her promise to not post baby content past the newborn stage.

I mean I can't blame her, she has literally nothing else going on to give her content other than the odd walk in a park.

Just don't lie about it in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
that and if you really want to make a birth plan then that’s ok but hold it EXTREMELY loosely and be as open to change as possible. Will take the stress off you loads as it’s not in your hands then. Best of luck ❤
Yes no need to beat yourself up if you don't get the birth you want as long as it's a good outcome for all involved that's all that matters .

Lollll, already backtracking on her promise to not post baby content past the newborn stage.

I mean I can't blame her, she has literally nothing else going on to give her content other than the odd walk in a park.

Just don't lie about it in the first place.
The comments I read most weren't keen on it .Looks like she's going ahead anyway ,she'll be losing valuable sponsorship by not showing the baby I bet she'd have him online if she could it must be Thomas that's standing firm?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow she really is churning out the ads. Shame she can't bottle and sell her liquid gold. Seems like sis really needs the coin right now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hope youse don’t mind me sharing more of my work,
it’s just when an author feel *ALL THE FEELS* I need to commit it to paper
(usually before the copy/pass option expires, unless it’s my own unique work of art)

Lost;
Content in the gutter, like me in my alcholic days;
no sun;
no son;
desperately in need of content I searched for the sister I've ignored all my life;
Fellow BI/LQBTQ/POSC/QWERTY/ALCO sufferer we blend together like a..... bean and waffle combo meal.
merging for the subs

then my world tilts into colour,
I find a pilot, the man I never wanted, had duck all interest in, but never knew I needed, until he graduated that is....

Looking down from above, you’know, above,
because I live in the attic,
Boobs out as per usual,

Milo screaming,
with happiness, because my baby doesn’t cry, he’s just filled his nappy with love for his mommy, his liquid boob queen,
I now see my future,
between flogging leggings;
my purpose in life;
is to be a patronising duck to other mothers via the internet,
And to take photos of my sun;
my sons ass/head/foot....
And my boobs,
always;
my boobs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She's quite literally using that baby as an excuse to not have to mix with his family.

Thomas at her beck and call to chop a few strawberries and yogurt. PREP YOUR MEALS YOU AREN'T BUSY 24-7 "nap time" why doesn't she have a moses basket downstairs the baby doesn't need to be confined to sleeping just in the attic?

Single mothers do it all but Melanie can't put a few strawberries in a bowl, c'mon.

I'm sorry but she's clearly training Thomas for his future with her. I think once a mortgage is approved Thomas will rarely get to see family and friends.

Hazel Hayes got a sponsorship with Dior, Melanie got Dove.Good analogy too for the difference in their books 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Mad that she has to specify to her slave her husband that she wants the strawberries cleaned. The dirt and pesticides and bacteria are the best bit are they not? 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
9 week old baby and she can’t move when he’s asleep?
So he’s either feeding or asleep on her?
She’s never going to loosen the grip on him

but they’re soooooooo quirky and cute!!! 🙄
Message was clearly “sent” for the gram content
15E78EBD-538A-4F9F-8FFF-0DB0603C56C0.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
9 week old baby and she can’t move when he’s asleep?
So he’s either feeding or asleep on her?
She’s never going to loosen the grip on him

but they’re soooooooo quirky and cute!!! 🙄
Message was clearly “sent” for the gram content
View attachment 329844
yep. He’s clearly sleeping on her or feeding in her arms. Use a sling if you want to be THAT kangaroo-d. Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not being funny but listening to that baby grunting like that doesn’t seem right. I remember Charlotte L Taylor’s son had a problem like that when he was born it can be dangerous if not seen to
A8A1BE81-5152-4F1A-B0C5-4BA6F1C2B2BE.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Not being funny but listening to that baby grunting like that doesn’t seem right. I remember Charlotte L Taylor’s son had a problem like that when he was born it can be dangerous if not seen to View attachment 329865
it’s been a while since I did my paeds rotation but I was in ENT. Generally they leave layrngomalcia and/or stridor alone until he’s 1 as it generally fixes on its own. He might have a tongue tie that they can fix but usually they leave babies be. I wouldn’t be overly concerned about it.

Reactions: 5
I think he was feeding
Yes I know but listen when he's breathing in .I've noticed it for a while even when he was in his chair one time ?

it’s been a while since I did my paeds rotation but I was in ENT. Generally they leave layrngomalcia and/or stridor alone until he’s 1 as it generally fixes on its own. He might have a tongue tie that they can fix but usually they leave babies be. I wouldn’t be overly concerned about it.
Yes I remember Charlottes son didn't need surgery it fixed itself he had a mild form but still had to have the endo to make sure.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.