Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This "loose Catholic" thing is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

It's like saying "I'm loosely pregnant".

You either are or you aren't like :rolleyes:

If you look at her nails in the photo where she wears the dress you can see they are quite short and painted white. If you look at photos she's posted at the beginning of this year you'll see she's not really worn any nail polish and she kept her nail a bit longer. If you look at the photo of her posing by the boutique sign in August last year (and other photos she's posted in August last year) however you can see her nails there look very similar (not going to say identical because they are too far away to see them properly) to her nails in the wedding dress photo. Her hairstyle also looks very similar in both photos. This is all pure speculation though of course. 😄
Bingo.

This was filmed in August last year. Same manicured white nails as in the wedding dress photo.

The LIES :LOL:

1605520275084.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Pops into church on a regular basis

Going to confession probably...gotta have an outlet for some of those lies

Reactions: 7
Oh fab, we're being treated to Book #3 according to the latest story! Absolute lunacy about the Joe.ie. video filmed last August - the same month the dress shop closed - being the final nail in the coffin about this whole wedding dress lie. Absolutely scarlet being that much of a pathological liar. Is she even aware that she's lying anymore??

Reactions: 8
Someone fill me in on the wedding dress lies!!
She posted a photo of her trying on her original wedding dress (she ended up wearing something from Asos when the big wedding was cancelled) and she said in the post how she already had the makings of baby Pan in her at the time.

A quick Google showed that shop closed down late last summer. Was due to shut in August, extended a couple weeks to early September with demand. It was all over their social media, including the final "thanks for everything, we are now shutting our doors for good".

She wasn't pregnant until the following January. The dopey bint.

EDIT TO ADD: Someone pointed this out to her in the comments, she tried to cover by saying she was in there getting fittings early this year. As though they pay six months rent in a Powerscourt Townhouse premises for the odd bride needing a fitting. That's not what happens, you get your discount with the closing sale and take your alterations elsewhere.

So not only does she lie but when calls out she absolutely scrambles for excuses and makes an even bigger fool of herself :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She posted a photo of her trying on her original wedding dress (she ended up wearing something from Asos when the big wedding was cancelled) and she said in the post how she already had the makings of baby Pan in her at the time.

A quick Google showed that shop closed down late last summer. Was due to shut in August, extended a couple weeks to early September with demand. It was all over their social media, including the final "thanks for everything, we are now shutting our doors for good".

She wasn't pregnant until the following January. The dopey bint.
why lie about that?! It’s so easy disproven. So strange.

• Wow
  • Haha
I’m actually dying at these durex ads! What’s worse the lies to advertise for durex or the fact she’s selling the intricacies of her sex life.

• Haha
I’m actually dying at these durex ads! What’s worse the lies to advertise for durex or the fact she’s selling the intricacies of her sex life.
breastfeed does cause vaginal dryness and to be fair it’s a good thing to talk about. But she definitely WOULDNT be if she wasn’t getting paid for it.
“I dreaded to tell my husband” eh, why?? It’s literally just a bodily function. If anything this ad:

1. Makes her look immature
2. Thomas seem like a total hole

• Heart
Reactions: 12
breastfeed does cause vaginal dryness and to be fair it’s a good thing to talk about. But she definitely WOULDNT be if she wasn’t getting paid for it.
“Embarrassed to tell my husband about it” eh, why?? It’s literally just a bodily function.
I love the all the shiting on I've really missed speaking on taboo subjects, breaking boundaries, sex ed..... oh by the way.... #ad.

She really is a soulless corporate drone :LOL:

She'd put her name to the little piece of paper that soaks up blood in packets of raw meat if she could.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she's basically promoting a product she hasn't used.

I love the way she gets bargain basement ads and tries to pass them off as ground-breaking.

*goise don't youse forget I'm sewsew into talking about sex praise me*

If your embarrassed to tell your husband your vagina is dry after childbirth.... I don't know what to tell you. Between that, and stating she was crying that her own husband won't be attracted to her after birth..... hmmmm honey, that's not normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she's basically promoting a product she hasn't used.

I love the way she gets bargain basement ads and tries to pass them off as ground-breaking.

*goise don't youse forget I'm sewsew into talking about sex praise me*

If your embarrassed to tell your husband your vagina is dry after childbirth.... I don't know what to tell you. Between that, and stating she was crying that her own husband won't be attracted to her after birth..... hmmmm honey, that's not normal.
The issue is definitely with her. For any faults of Thomas, he at least doesn't seem like that much of an asshole? She is so insecure.

Reactions: 3
Ah yes, the “feedback” on how “transparent” you have been. I am sure you are just flooded with DMs about your honesty, you opaque imbecile.
"screaming out" is so bleeping dramatic to make her sound more important than she is. People are probably only casually looking for these discussions because they don't have other people around them to bounce these things off. WHO looks to a youtuber for stuff like this?

Reactions: 6
She misses making 'taboo crushing content'. She has such a bizarre perception of herself as this outrageous, controversial queen who is starting important dialogues and breaking taboos but this is so not the case. She just jumps on any trend going and acts like she is an expert in said topic while actually being dangerously misinformed about most things! The lube ad is making me cringe. It just seems to misplaced among her 'mammy' content but she's tried to shoehorn it in with the I'm now 6 weeks postpartum so got the all clear to SHAG and breastfeeding makes your vag dry af. I dunno, I'm not a prude by any standard but her content seems so confused. Like, are you a 'mammy vlogger' or a 'sex ed content creator'. Just find your niche and stop jumping on any trend and / or ad that comes your way.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I actually feel nauseous over her carry on. She keeps trying to position herself as some conscious, revolutionary "woke" teacher figure who's using her platform to preach to the uneducated masses. She was praising Polish women a couple of weeks ago for campaigning for abortion rights - and rightly so. But she milked the shite out of Repeal content in 2018 too and then didn't even bother her hole to fly home from Spain to cast her vote. Her self awareness is on the floor.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.