Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lubricant. bleeping Lubricant 😆

Mammy can’t get a real job so she sells lube and leggings online.
No wonder she wants to keep milo off line, child will die of embarrassment if he’s linked to that mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lubricant. bleeping Lubricant 😆

Mammy can’t get a real job so she sells lube and leggings online.
No wonder she wants to keep milo off line, child will die of embarrassment if he’s linked to that mess.
Don't forget she's an author (clean prose), a two time bestseller (?), a trained EDUCATOR and a 6 figure earner!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't forget she's an author (clean prose), a two time bestseller (?), a trained EDUCATOR and a 6 figure earner!
If she’s earning six figures a year, I’d love to know where the hell that money is going considering she’s living in her in-laws attic...

Reactions: 8
Why does she think she is breaking boundaries talking about taboo topics? She is so vanilla and everything she attempts to talk about has been done better by someone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So it’s because of breastfeeding or because she’s always needed it?? Because if she’s always needed it there was no need to horn in that she’s breastfeeding, or embarrassed to tell Thomas about it... because hed know...
Oh he knows ,he liked the post 😂 It'll be part of her brilliant selling technique where her condition warrant's using whatever product she's trying to flog..she even made a sale on a fabletics fluffy jumper as part of the same post:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She posted a photo of her trying on her original wedding dress (she ended up wearing something from Asos when the big wedding was cancelled) and she said in the post how she already had the makings of baby Pan in her at the time.

A quick Google showed that shop closed down late last summer. Was due to shut in August, extended a couple weeks to early September with demand. It was all over their social media, including the final "thanks for everything, we are now shutting our doors for good".

She wasn't pregnant until the following January. The dopey bint.

EDIT TO ADD: Someone pointed this out to her in the comments, she tried to cover by saying she was in there getting fittings early this year. As though they pay six months rent in a Powerscourt Townhouse premises for the odd bride needing a fitting. That's not what happens, you get your discount with the closing sale and take your alterations elsewhere.

So not only does she lie but when calls out she absolutely scrambles for excuses and makes an even bigger fool of herself :LOL:
What the...why lie about something like that? That girl has no clue. Even when she gets called out on her BS, she then lies some more.

Thomas is either just as bad or just accepts that she is who she is and doesn't care.

What products is she trying to flog now? Lube and condoms? Or maybe I've read the previous posts wrong 😆
I'm away to see what I've missed from the massive liar aka. Melanie Murphy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she think she is breaking boundaries talking about taboo topics? She is so vanilla and everything she attempts to talk about has been done better by someone else.
This 100% ❤

I can't with the "pick me" vibes off her.

The "I do anal *teehee*" .... she obviously doesn't have a friend group.... her sex videos are far from taboo and if she had some girl friends to waffle with, she would have realised fairly quickly how vanilla she really is.

There's nothing worse than the "I'm not like other girl types" Melanie is one of the worst offenders of this behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Melanie Murphy,
Artificial as duck in a desperate attempt to induce pleasure,
and confirmed to be dry as duck.

I see poor Baldie has sold off his self respect to the black rock clinic if he’s liking her lube post.

• Haha
Her and Hannah Witton are flogging Durex lube. Expect Hannah’s actually makes sense considering her usual content.
Ah, ok, thanks.

Hannah's will make sense since it is in line with her usual content.

However, Mel's will be her trying to sound more knowledgeable about the subject than she is (but what's new?) And with some immature giggling I imagine or pretending to be more experienced than she is.

Nothing wrong with being vanilla, but don't pretend to be something you're not..oops I forgot who I was talking about. That's what Mel does, pretend pretend pretend.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love the all the shiting on I've really missed speaking on taboo subjects, breaking boundaries, sex ed..... oh by the way.... #ad.

She really is a soulless corporate drone :LOL:

She'd put her name to the little piece of paper that soaks up blood in packets of raw meat if she could.
The lead in stories to the first product mention should have been classified as an ad!!! You could tell she was reading her script off the screen. So sneaky.

Reactions: 4
D3413F38-63A3-416C-A0C8-99EF1867CBAB.png

“I’m not telling anyone online his name because of creeps and he won’t be an online presence”

Alright to use the back of his head for views though isn’t it? make it make sense, Melanie.

here’s a day in the life: you feed the baby every four hours, you sleep/ eat/shower when you can. Your house is always a mess for the first while, there’s always a mountain of washing and its less effort to move house than it is to leave it when you have to. But they’re adorable little humans that you created so you don’t mind.

repeat ad infinitum

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Why do a vid like that if she doesn't want the child included in her content ? she said she wanted to focus on keeping her audience and channel content the same so where does a child fit in there🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She's trying to have the best of both worlds but it doesn't really work. Most mammy bloggers show their kids face or at very least their name. It sounds bad but the reason these people are a success is because people grow some kind of attachment to the family.

I have respect for people who have a following on social media who respect their children's privacy but that means no parenting content or at least keep it to a minimum. What Melanie is doing is wishy washy - it's like she's constantly caught between 12 different personalities of who she wants to portray herself as. Are you a mammy blogger or do you want to keep your children private? Are you spiritual (not religious) or do you pop into a Catholoc church every once in a while? Are you a "holds nothing back, taboo boundary breaking wonder woman" or are you just the same as every other woman your age? Are you pro-choice or would you rather snuggle up in bed with your boyfriend in Spain when the time comes to take action?

Make a choice and stick to it you absolute head melter

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 315026
“I’m not telling anyone online his name because of creeps and he won’t be an online presence”

Alright to use the back of his head for views though isn’t it? make it make sense, Melanie.

here’s a day in the life: you feed the baby every four hours, you sleep/ eat/shower when you can. Your house is always a mess for the first while, there’s always a mountain of washing and its less effort to move house than it is to leave it when you have to. But they’re adorable little humans that you created so you don’t mind.

repeat ad infinitum
This what confuses me. I TOTALLY get not wanting to share his face/name because there are weirdos out there that could/would approach him using his name when he’s older and obviously he’s not old enough to consent to his identity being shared online HOWEVER... just don’t show him at all?! If you want your baby’s identity completely private then don’t even share angles/back head shots. Just don’t share him. It’s very simple. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's trying to have the best of both worlds but it doesn't really work. Most mammy bloggers show their kids face or at very least their name. It sounds bad but the reason these people are a success is because people grow some kind of attachment to the family.

I have respect for people who have a following on social media who respect their children's privacy but that means no parenting content or at least keep it to a minimum. What Melanie is doing is wishy washy - it's like she's constantly caught between 12 different personalities of who she wants to portray herself as. Are you a mammy blogger or do you want to keep your children private? Are you spiritual (not religious) or do you pop into a Catholoc church every once in a while? Are you a "holds nothing back, taboo boundary breaking wonder woman" or are you just the same as every other woman your age? Are you pro-choice or would you rather snuggle up in bed with your boyfriend in Spain when the time comes to take action?

Make a choice and stick to it you absolute head melter
Just like you've said there she'll jump on anything ,she's no belief in anything she's putting out there and it shows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.