Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she loves crappy colours doesn't she.
I swear she only choses the worst colours from fabletics. Can you imagine her in a rich burgundy? Or perhaps a deep teal? So much more flattering than puke yellow.

It's old fashioned but sometimes I think she'd benefit from 'having her colours done' as my Mum would say. Mum had hers done in the 80s and still adheres to them 😅

Reactions: 13
Size 12 ? Naturally settles into a size 12-14 when taking care of her body? Is she for real?! She very much looks like a slim size 10 to me.

That honestly comes across as a beg for everyone to say 'Oh but Melanie you look amaaaazing! Surely you're more like a size 8 or 10? I could only dreeeeam of looking like you after having a baby!'

Having a slight mum tum does not a mid size make.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
She just points it out I’d say because she made a whole song and dance about not drinking that she would have to answer loads of questions about it. Lucy Moon got a lot of comments when she started drinking again.

I’m yet to meet a person who is a nasty drunk who wasn’t genuinely nasty deep down. She can be as sober as she wants, she’s still bitter and miserable.
Sorry for going off topic but speaking of Lucy Moon: did anyone find her thread on here? Is it possible that she really has no thread here? I can't be the only one to find her massively annoying and she was widely discussed on GG.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20210519-074941~2.png

Yes, and not once did fruit flies write crappy books with cringey love scenes.
Does this also mean that fruit flies are superior to Melanie?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She still took on a sponsorship with them knowing full well they never paid workers a living wage. Still tried to promote them as ethical when they are fast fashion scam artists robbing their customers.

Watch her make this all about herself and how good of a person she is.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I find it interesting that she gave no real opinion on the label mid-size in her post, she just asks the followers what they think.

She was either too lazy to read into these labels about the positives v negatives of using them or she's become afraid of catching heat. Maybe she just wasn't in the mood to argue that day.

I always find these posts totally unhelpful anyway. To me it screams: look guys I'm not fat just normal!! But definitely not fat, OK? Cause YIKES...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I find it interesting that she gave no real opinion on the label mid-size in her post, she just asks the followers what they think.

She was either too lazy to read into these labels about the positives v negatives of using them or she's become afraid of catching heat. Maybe she just wasn't in the mood to argue that day.

I always find these posts totally unhelpful anyway. To me it screams: look guys I'm not fat just normal!! But definitely not fat, OK? Cause YIKES...
Just another hot topic that she wants engagement on. Nothing more than that.

• Heart
My bleeping blood is actually boiling at this. Armchair activism she calls it when asked to highlight how families are dying and trying to flee for their safety.

But it's all hey goise sign this petition to save aviation. People will be out of work youse goise. Constantly whining about aviation and asking support from her followers, yet when she's asked to highlight the devastation on Palestinians she's not up to doing armchair activism.

Nobodies asking her to impact change- people are asking her to use her influence and following to draw attention to what's going on. She can influence people to purchase fablethics and dove bodywash but she can't influence her younger audience to care about current affairs and the bleeping devastation outside of Melanie's little bubble. This girl wants to be a lecturer. The one who never realised that their was so much social injustice in the world prior to covid.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I completely agree with @Procrastinator94 and @Chinese_whispers . I don't think that's a topic that she is genuinely interested in. She never mentioned anything even remotely related to it. And trust and believe we would have heard about it if she'd grappled with anything. It's just another bandwagon thing she can hop on, squeeze the engagement out of and in the process shame or insult some people.

My bleeping blood is actually boiling at this. Armchair activism she calls it when asked to highlight how families are dying and trying to flee for their safety.

But it's all hey goise sign this petition to save aviation. People will be out of work youse goise. Constantly whining about aviation and asking support from her followers, yet when she's asked to highlight the devastation on Palestinians she's not up to doing armchair activism.

Nobodies asking her to impact change- people are asking her to use her influence and following to draw attention to what's going on. She can influence people to purchase fablethics and dove bodywash but she can't influence her younger audience to care about current affairs and the bleeping devastation outside of Melanie's little bubble. This girl wants to be a lecturer. The one who never realised that their was so much social injustice in the world prior to covid.
And yet she reposts the aviation stuff and Thomas's swimming donation drive all the time. Hypocrite much?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She only posts stuff that affects her. It’s all about her. We shouldn’t expect any better from her tbh. Unless it was her town being bombed. She’s not going to give a tit about anybody else’s. Unless they pay her to talk about it, it’s not happening cause she truly doesn’t give a tit.

• Heart
She only posts stuff that affects her. It’s all about her. We shouldn’t expect any better from her tbh. Unless it was her town being bombed. She’s not going to give a tit about anybody else’s. Unless they pay her to talk about it, it’s not happening cause she truly doesn’t give a tit.
Yup she wouldn't give a toss about aviation if her husband wasn't a pilot

Reactions: 10

Also she doesn't understand what "armchair activism" actually means - shocker. It's if someone spouts off about radical aims whilst doing nothing. If you use your platform to spread awareness, set up and share petitions, lobby elected officials, donate etc then you're actually doing activism. Activism isn't just attending marches, and it's actually super ableist/classist and exclusionary to imply so. Also, it's bollocks that the only way you can enact change is by lobbying members of parliament etc or that "just little old me can do nothing", you only have to look to scenes in Glasgow last week to see how impactful ordinary people coming together can be. Melanie, for the love of god, stop patronising other people when you clearly have no idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

She's hiding any replies that aren't total agreeance. If she thinks she can she calls people trolls, if she can't, she just hides them. Not really what "still learning" looks like but okay.

• Haha
Haven't been on this thread in a while. Did I miss any more hilarious outbursts from Tomas? He is more entertaining than Mel these days tbh 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.