Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The idea that Mel had never been aware of the situation in Palestine & Israel is baffling to me. It's not as if the damage and impact of British Imperialism and religious nationalism is unfamiliar in Ireland? I get not wanting to comment on it, because you don't feel informed enough. But to not even be aware of the situation? Bizarre. Though I suppose she seems barely cognizant of Irish news and current affairs too.

Edited to add: I don't mean to sound flippant about either Ireland or Israel/Palestine. Just about Mel being stupid.
It's baffling to me...i can understand someone not fully comprehending the reasons behind the conflict and there's no shame in admitting that as long as they're willing to learn. But from someone like Mel who claims to be such a well read book worm? Come on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It's getting actually sad how often she has to reference the baby. How was a photo of the monitor necessary? Mel playing the martyr again. And the alcohol free drinks we KNOW you don't drink anymore!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It's getting actually sad how often she has to reference the baby. How was a photo of the monitor necessary? Mel playing the martyr again. And the alcohol free drinks we KNOW you don't drink anymore!
She has to prove what a wonderful mother she is at any opportunity. As if anyone would think she wasn't checking the monitor?! And the drink I don't get....I don't go JUST POURING A SPARKLING WATER. Why even mention it at this stage 🤷‍♀️

Interested to see if she leaves the house today, after months of moaning about lockdown....off ya go 👋 I assume she'll be supporting local and volunteering for those affected by lockdown?? #shewillinmyhole the best we can except is pics of her shoving her tit in Pan's face in the middle of a shopping centre 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Melanie, the girl that has a partner at home full time, only has one room to tidy. Admitted to wearing week old pyjamas bottoms and dirty bras and hasn't time to shower, Really? LMAO

Which is it though.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Melanie, the girl that has a partner at home full time, only has one room to tidy. Admitted to wearing week old pyjamas bottoms and dirty bras and hasn't time to shower, Really? LMAO

Which is it though.
Hahahhaa all of this is so true. The cherry on top is her ability to try and turn EVERYTHING back to her!

Reactions: 17

Which is it though.
Yuck! She loves inserting herself at any given moment, platform.
Melanie is like a Norwegian rat sneaking inside a toilet bowl and ready to infest the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@RafaelaGoltsman

"Melanie is like a Norwegian rat sneaking inside a toilet bowl and ready to infest the place"

Laughing so hard at this very descriptive comparison. Thank you, I'm crying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Which is it though.
She simultaneously wants to be a martyr and have it worse than anyone else but also always needs to one up everyone else on their achievements and productivity.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does anyone else think it's evident that she wants to drink alcohol but has dug herself such a hole she now can't back out of it?
She's an asshole whether she drinks or not, the sooner she realises that the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else think it's evident that she wants to drink alcohol but has dug herself such a hole she now can't back out of it?
She's an asshole whether she drinks or not, the sooner she realises that the better.
I would want to drink too if I was married to thomas

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thing is no one would judge if she did drink again as she wasn't an alcoholic, for all of her dramatisation of sObRiEtY. And also, most people aren't mummy shamers for drinking alcohol she definitely wants to drink again, I found it strange she has all of the non alcoholic wines etc, they are awful! I was happy go to wait until after pregnancy for the real stuff 🤣 but I suppose when you have put pressure on yourself to never drink she might be trying to create a placebo situation with the fakes

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She just points it out I’d say because she made a whole song and dance about not drinking that she would have to answer loads of questions about it. Lucy Moon got a lot of comments when she started drinking again.

I’m yet to meet a person who is a nasty drunk who wasn’t genuinely nasty deep down. She can be as sober as she wants, she’s still bitter and miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Unplug to recharge. She needs a full diagnostic check not a reboot.

She just points it out I’d say because she made a whole song and dance about not drinking that she would have to answer loads of questions about it. Lucy Moon got a lot of comments when she started drinking again.

I’m yet to meet a person who is a nasty drunk who wasn’t genuinely nasty deep down. She can be as sober as she wants, she’s still bitter and miserable.
There's usually an underline reason to why somebody is a nasty drunk and it is more beneficial to work on whatever that is instead of solely giving up alcohol.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m new to melanies thread so sorry if this has been mentioned before. But she’s really just called her size 10-12 body midsized. What world is she living in? That’s slim! Midsized is like 14-18 where you’re not fully plus sizes in every store but not like skinny enough to wear lots or high street Brands! (Even a 14 is pushing it in my opinion)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I’m new to melanies thread so sorry if this has been mentioned before. But she’s really just called her size 10-12 body midsized. What world is she living in? That’s slim! Midsized is like 14-18 where you’re not fully plus sizes in every store but not like skinny enough to wear lots or high street Brands! (Even a 14 is pushing it)
Yeah I don't think she's mid size. In my opinion mid sized is 12-16. She presents as a 10.

Reactions: 11
So an undisclosed advert for Scamletics. Ambassador still removed from bio... but is still clearly an ambassador and promoting them? Has not declared it an advert or tagged them in post Hello ASAI 😂

She hasn't been online for days, It's HER JOB? one insignificant mention of Palestine and back promoting a brand that doesn't give a duck about human rights because she needs that sweet cheque.

Shady, shady snake. Outstanding morals, Mel the eMpAth 👏

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.