Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From last thread somebody asked wheather Mel was responsible for trolling the Irish YouTube community I can confirm it was what I thought was a rumor started by smaller Irish creators. Group chats with Mel was repeated by anon accounts half of the community no longer upload videos and no longer follow each other there has been no solid evidence to pin point Melanie as it’s just slander but she set up threads about other Irish girls bashing them repeating their private messages on troll accounts to terrorize them. The accounts were just childish immature behavior then turned into threats. I believe in her book she talks about this saying they tried to pin it on her by claiming she was trolling herself and the Irish community. I couldn’t be arsed reading her book but that was what I heard

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s only not buying him toys because they’re both tighter than a flys arse and won’t spend the money. Kids toys are expensive and I hate every single one that my son owns but he loves them. They’re so odd.

(Mildly personal, soz.) I split with my sons dad because he was supposed to be the stay at home parent but his idea of that was to do a few dishes and wipe down a counter so I still had to take care of everything else while working full time. He used the baby as an excuse to be lazy and Melanie gives me MAJOR lazy vibes the same as him. It has to be annoying for Thomas. I was fit to be tied most days.
Hope you are doing as well as can be @Chinese_whispers and sending love ❤ I can see why you would split over that, that would annoy the hell out of me. Melanies lazy attitude grinds on me so much and blaming the baby for not being productive but then contradicting herself by replying to half arsed comments from followers. Breastfeeding isn't the be and end all of motherhood, I can't imagine her being spontaneous with the baby without her security blanket (thomas) and take him out etc

• Heart
Reactions: 7
From last thread somebody asked wheather Mel was responsible for trolling the Irish YouTube community I can confirm it was what I thought was a rumor started by smaller Irish creators. Group chats with Mel was repeated by anon accounts half of the community no longer upload videos and no longer follow each other there has been no solid evidence to pin point Melanie as it’s just slander but she set up threads about other Irish girls bashing them repeating their private messages on troll accounts to terrorize them. The accounts were just childish immature behavior then turned into threats. I believe in her book she talks about this saying they tried to pin it on her by claiming she was trolling herself and the Irish community. I couldn’t be arsed reading her book but that was what I heard
I remember reading about all this stuff on GG including the 6 or so sock puppet accounts on there that were clearly Melanie.

I always liked nakedwithoutmylippy and wondered what happened to her!! What was she saying about the girls? I heard all the threats and fake accounts stopped when one of the girls who was also a guard was saying she was going to try and trace the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) .

Every sock puppet account we have exposed here quickly gets dropped never to be seen again. That's no coincidence 😂

Reactions: 8
yes I remember all those crazy accounts after those girls came on mels thread to expose her that account started making threads on every single Irish girl :ROFLMAO: she tried pinning it on every one of them including holly even that one that was a guard I can’t for the life of me remember her name she still does videos today on YouTube actually. Im not sure what happened to holly she hasn’t been active on YouTube in years. I’ve always believed there was a accomplice. The troll messages started off as odd then every message we got was referring to Melanie as queen Melanie then turned into vicious slander even threats of violence. The group of girls started pointing the finger and all eventually unfollowed each other and abandoned their channels truth be told it was never proven the accounts just stopped harassing everyone after a few years but every chat on Facebook between the girls was repeated by the troll accounts later on even one on ones. Still no solid evidence to pin it on her even though a lot of them knew.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Melanie's really going for- "my baby is not like other babies, he doesn't need toys, he's imaginative all on his own" which is not the attitude to have and will cause an impact if she doesn't buck up.
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Because baby milo is the second coming of Leonado Da Vinci. He's so creative, artsy and 1000000x more advanced compare to other babies....So yeah, he doesn't need toys. And only his muppet mother has the right to buy her 'toys' -remember 'Barbie' @Dearreader 😉🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
yes I remember all those crazy accounts after those girls came on mels thread to expose her that account started making threads on every single Irish girl :ROFLMAO: she tried pinning it on every one of them including holly even that one that was a guard I can’t for the life of me remember her name she still does videos today on YouTube actually. Im not sure what happened to holly she hasn’t been active on YouTube in years. I’ve always believed there was a accomplice. The troll messages started off as odd then every message we got was referring to Melanie as queen Melanie then turned into vicious slander even threats of violence. The group of girls started pointing the finger and all eventually unfollowed each other and abandoned their channels truth be told it was never proven the accounts just stopped harassing everyone after a few years but every chat on Facebook between the girls was repeated by the troll accounts later on even one on ones. Still no solid evidence to pin it on her even though a lot of them knew.
I remember thinking how great it was to see an Irish group of girls doing collars
I used to love watching all the collabs and meet ups they would do together. I thought it was great to see Irish women represent online and give tips and hauls with Irish brands.

I remember Dale from monstermakeup I think made a video where she was accused. And the girl that was a guard was Laura young who was previously mymakeupperspective on YouTube. She has a thread here where someone shared an old photo of her in uniform.

Why did they never try out to out this behaviour though? Like as a group, safety in numbers and all?
What threats was she making (allegedly) I posted a SS some pages back where Melanie claimed to have software to see exactly who was disliking her videos. 😂

Do any of you girls still talk and read this thread? Are you all surprised by the sock puppet accounts exposed by tattlers? Why do you think she had an accomplice? So many questions but I love the tea.

Why did the girls abandon their channels? It says a lot that she's not friendly with any of them online apart from facesbygrace and dramatic mac.

Reactions: 6
I remember thinking how great it was to see an Irish group of girls doing collars

I used to love watching all the collabs and meet ups they would do together. I thought it was great to see Irish women represent online and give tips and hauls with Irish brands.

I remember Dale from monstermakeup I think made a video where she was accused. And the girl that was a guard was Laura young who was previously mymakeupperspective on YouTube. She has a thread here where someone shared an old photo of her in uniform.

Why did they never try out to out this behaviour though? Like as a group, safety in numbers and all?
What threats was she making (allegedly) I posted a SS some pages back where Melanie claimed to have software to see exactly who was disliking her videos. 😂

Do any of you girls still talk and read this thread? Are you all surprised by the sock puppet accounts exposed by tattlers? Why do you think she had an accomplice? So many questions but I love the tea.

Why did the girls abandon their channels? It says a lot that she's not friendly with any of them online apart from facesbygrace and dramatic mac.
Smaller youtubers don’t get paid for videos and a lot of them perhaps got bored and quit. There hasn’t been much activity from a lot of the smaller channels in years. See there was always drama and accusations flouting about people singling out a person and talking about them thinking if it’s them it wasn’t right to be honest but I think the girls in the end just didn’t know who to trust every conversation was getting leaked and repeated a main one was the viber group personal info said there with 7 only girls in it and Mel was in there it had been repeated and commented on each of the girls videos. It was definitely one of the girls but Melanie would be quick to point the finger back. They hadn’t solid evidence to come together as a group to out her they just spoke amongst themselves and I’m pretty sure at least 3 of them were In her gg thread the way some of them were speaking I knew straight away who they were. At the time they wanted to be successful on YouTube so outing someone bigger with more control isn’t as easy as you think backlash being accused of being jealous etc. And what if it wasn’t even her to begin with? You would get up to 35 comments a day from different fake accounts some of it was just childish nonsense others were leaking full names of the other Irish girls and their family members along with everyone’s email addresses even if it wasn’t Mel it was certainly one of the 7 girls in the viber group. The Facebook beauty group had over 25 girls but it came down to 7 in the end who knew the most info to be leaking

Reactions: 4
Smaller youtubers don’t get paid for videos and a lot of them perhaps got bored and quit. There hasn’t been much activity from a lot of the smaller channels in years. See there was always drama and accusations flouting about people singling out a person and talking about them thinking if it’s them it wasn’t right to be honest but I think the girls in the end just didn’t know who to trust every conversation was getting leaked and repeated a main one was the viber group personal info said there with 7 only girls in it and Mel was in there it had been repeated and commented on each of the girls videos. It was definitely one of the girls but Melanie would be quick to point the finger back. They hadn’t solid evidence to come together as a group to out her they just spoke amongst themselves and I’m pretty sure at least 3 of them were In her gg thread the way some of them were speaking I knew straight away who they were. At the time they wanted to be successful on YouTube so outing someone bigger with more control isn’t as easy as you think backlash being accused of being jealous etc. And what if it wasn’t even her to begin with? You would get up to 35 comments a day from different fake accounts some of it was just childish nonsense others were leaking full names of the other Irish girls and their family members along with everyone’s email addresses even if it wasn’t Mel it was certainly one of the 7 girls in the viber group. The Facebook beauty group had over 25 girls but it came down to 7 in the end who knew the most info to be leaking
Thanks for taking the time to respond. We've had others with similar experiences come to the thread making similar claims about fake accounts trying to get in between Jack Howard and Hazel Hayes.

I remember reading on GG how all these comments left on channels would be about how Melanie was going to be the top Irish YouTuber and I distinctly remember Dale making a video saying she was accused of being the troll and leaking the Viber stuff.

There was also the issue involving themakeupchair and the sacconejoly's and how the treated her at an event, if memory serves Sinead spoke on this in a private group chat - which then got leaked to the sacconejoly's... v. Interesting.

It's also very interesting how still to this day, there are so many sock puppets active and defending Melanie using the same language and writing style. It's all so messy when she can't keep them consistent and trips herself up. The second they are outed on tattle they disappear. Milo92BLM, Emma Duffy, LilLolitaLestrange... so many others still active.
The irony of firing accusations of troll at anyone who mildly disagrees with her while she's the biggest troll going is hilarious.

It's disturbing. Can see why the girls didn't go further. I really hope someday she gets stung.

Reactions: 12
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Because baby milo is the second coming of Leonado Da Vinci. He's so creative, artsy and 1000000x more advanced compare to other babies....So yeah, he doesn't need toys. And only his muppet mother has the right to buy her 'toys' -remember 'Barbie' @Dearreader 😉🤭
He'll never be like Da Vinci if he doesn't have toys to develop fine motor controls properly and so can't hold a paintbrush ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Dayum the sock puppets and drama with old YouTubers 😐. She’s been problematic and socially dysfunctional online and off for years. What a car crash of a person!

Reactions: 3
Sock puppets give these forums a bad name don’t they? I don’t agree with bullying or some things they say on the threads I’ve read about some people but coming on with facts and genuine bad experiences about her gets put down to trolling by die hard fans. So it’s hard for anyone to believe they just assume it’s all lies.

Reactions: 3
Really interesting that she's self diagnosed herself with all of these health issues over the past few years, none of which seem to be actually true. But she clearly does have something going on that I think she should seek professional help for, that whole trolling and harassing of other youtubers is past the point of just being vindictive. I don't think anyone in a healthy state of mind would do something like that.

Reactions: 15
Really interesting that she's self diagnosed herself with all of these health issues over the past few years, none of which seem to be actually true. But she clearly does have something going on that I think she should seek professional help for, that whole trolling and harassing of other youtubers is past the point of just being vindictive. I don't think anyone in a healthy state of mind would do something like that.
She has such a nasty streak, didn't she admit on a vlog not so long ago she would be really vindictive about celebrities in magazines and will negativity onto them I.e desperate for them to be papped overweight etc, the way she described sounded really manic and vicious. I don't think that has ever really left her. But of course we are the trolls according to Mel 🤔

Reactions: 12
mY tOys wEre cArDbOaRd BoXeS

So unique 😍 so original 😍 next she'll be telling us her parents put her in black bags for Halloween. No tit. That's every Irish person's childhood 😂

But as mentioned previously, children need toys. Yes boxes and that are fantastic too, alongside items designed for learning and exploring. She's too weird and Thomas is too stingy. Buy him toys. Blind cords will only entertain him for so long. Plus they're a major safety hazard but they probably don't even know that.

It explains a lot like why she doesn't have friends, can't deal with confrontation, can't TIDY UP (no toys to put away 😂) etc....Pan will grow up just like her 😩 exactly what this world needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s emotionally stunting him with this clinginess thing she’s forcing on him and now she’s doing it further by not getting him toys. I bet she’d happily use him for a toy ad though.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Snake of the highest order. Truthful people don't behave this way. She's at this all the time.

She was called out on tattle over lying about being pregnant In her wedding dress, tried to cover it up on IG by saying she was going for fittings while pregnant but the ladies here discovered this was a lie and found the shop had permanently closed.

Tattle caught her lying about catching milk for months and freezing it to donate. You have to go through various health screenings and protocols, none of which she had done and we laid it all out on tattle. A few hours later she very conveniently got a message from the donor bank outlining everything we had already discussed.

She's a chronic liar. She's forever on here in fear she will be exposed and always ready to come up with some elaborate lie to cover her tracks.
I remember these happening, she really is low. Anything to cover her pathetic arse. Thank you for keeping track but looool at her needing to use your references (i believe it was you who posted about the breast banks right?) to 'save grace' ha.

Double post, sorry everyone. Just wanted to put this here.
"It went both ways" Sorry what? Is she now stating she was abusive to him too. Wow the story that keeps changing, not like mel at all to constantly change the story! 😡

Now that we know her stance on 'sexually choosy women' and general performative feminism, in hindsight I'm not surprised she didn't ever talk about this. She probably had very little empathy, if any at all.
I am glad she never spoke out about it. Her EmPaThY is all but a bleeping ruse for 'engagement'.

I remember her and a few of her 'friends' at the time trying to blame another youtuber babyfacexo or something i cant recall her name, but it wasn't her, and she was actually really sweet. I also remember Laura being heavily involved and before she was outed as a garda it was brought up someone in the group (of iby-ers) was a garda and was 'on the case' of figuring out who it was. No surprise when we see none of the iby still interact with mel besides aisling from dramaticmac. Then again it also showed laura stopped interacting with the kids half her bleeping age as well. Mel has always had sock accounts, and in my opinion always will. She was nasty, and bombarded many of MY own youtube videos (which wasnt even beauty) with attempts to derail comment conversations to her channel.

Also real quick about Holly, I continued to watch her vids up until she came back from dubai saying how awful the country was and how she couldn't do anything and it's not safe etc. Girl you lived there long enough, you could have left you weren't stuck in the job you got, you even left the job you were apparently recruited for, to a less minimal job. It doesn't make sense. Afaik she now lives in the dam and uses twitter as her new blog. She looks almost unrecognisable but I remember her saying a while back that she had stopped fake tanning, and was embracing her genuine beauty so fair fucks to her for that. Love to see that. I still follow Dale on insta and whilst she has said a few times she'll return to yt she hasn't, but her insta has enough following for her to keep that momentum. Some parts of iby or the irish beauty scene on yt I miss watching but then I remember all the tit that went down and how most that still do it (sinead/sarah etc) are just repeating their content, nothing new and worthy of watching and it's like meh. Sorry to de-rail the thread, back to melanie and her toy-less child!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
mY tOys wEre cArDbOaRd BoXeS

So unique 😍 so original 😍 next she'll be telling us her parents put her in black bags for Halloween. No tit. That's every Irish person's childhood 😂

But as mentioned previously, children need toys. Yes boxes and that are fantastic too, alongside items designed for learning and exploring. She's too weird and Thomas is too stingy. Buy him toys. Blind cords will only entertain him for so long. Plus they're a major safety hazard but they probably don't even know that.

It explains a lot like why she doesn't have friends, can't deal with confrontation, can't TIDY UP (no toys to put away 😂) etc....Pan will grow up just like her 😩 exactly what this world needs.
Her food as a baby also included chocolate. So....
I am all for minimal or even minimalist toys. My parents went the hippie route and all we had was wooden toys etc. No plastic in sight. BUT we had toys, age appropriate ones that stimulate development and believe me, that stuff was anything but free.
I'm not a huge fan of all the noise makers, but guess what, they are important for development. So that's what my kids will get.
Kids will find anything to play with and entertain themselves with, fair enough. But it might not be sufficient or, even if it's sufficient, ideal. Why run that risk? Yes, a kid loves usually what you have in your hands. A lot of times they are fascinated more by the paper than the gift at first. And yes, there are super creative ways to turn household things into kid toys. But I doubt Melanie will take the time to do that.
And as an aside, don't teach your baby how to play with blind cords. Discourage that. They are a death trap and a severe hazard for them when they are toddlers or small kids and if they see them as toys that is so dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What does she get off with this holier than thou attitude? The real reason she doesn't need to buy toys is because she has a small army of family members to entertain her child at the click of her fingers. Your child has no stability and no routine and certainly no stimulation. Breastfeeding alone is not enough to secure healthy development it takes so much more effort of which she lacks. Get to duck Melanie you're an absolute drip. (I am mad this morning)

Has she ever thought that perhaps because her dad was on the breadline raising two children alone is the reason why they didn't have very much? If you can give your child the world you do so, you make sure they had better than you. She could buy secondhand from the charity shop or even make use of crafty things around the house like homemade playdough! Also a bit of fresh air would do them all the world of good.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
‘I had cardboard boxes when I was a kid’

This type of line winds me up. Surely you want better for your kid? That’s all I want for my kids is for them to have better than me. That doesn’t mean they’re going to be spoilt and have everything but they’ll have more than making do with a cardboard box. You’re supposedly earning lots of money and have loads of savings so buy him some sensory and educational toys, you selfish duck.

She’s so much of a martyr to her suffering and wanting it worse than everyone else that she’s even in victim competition with her own kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.