Melanie Murphy #11 me neck, me back, I'm a hypochondriac

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would it bleeping kill her to use captions on her stories? Jesus. She's all for inclusion huh... It's literally an inbuilt function now, no excuse. Clearly laziness trumps audience access.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That outfit. The bra. The shoes. The dress. Oh my! What a disaster.

Melanie: My only hobby outside of my work is baking.

Also Melanie: serves this atrociousness to her guests for her husband's 30th.....

Screenshot_20210515-153737~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She really should have never bothered using filters, nobody gives a tit about acne scars, most people have them. But she spent so long using them that now when she turns them off she looks so haggard looking and older than before, all because she used a fake filter for so long

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She really should have never bothered using filters, nobody gives a tit about acne scars, most people have them. But she spent so long using them that now when she turns them off she looks so haggard looking and older than before, all because she used a fake filter for so long
It's so obvious isn't it.

Reactions: 7
The problem is that she uses the filters in a way where it's not "declared", as someone else pointed out already.
If she genuinely cared about people seeing the real her and being able to distinguish the two then just make it so people get a heads up when you use the filter and that's it. Most other people do. It's only a problem with bs like saving the video and then it not showing you used a filter.
Screenshot_20210515-195005~2.png

How has she not been aware of this? How?
Like her saying that Covid caused a social divide and how she wasn't aware there was one before..... Baffling

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Funny isn't it, the girl that blabs online about not succumbing to pressure to edit/filter themselves was doing it all along in the sneakiest way possible.

Hard to believe anyone could go through their 30s without knowing about the conflict. Bear in mind this is a woman who uses her education degree to bolster her opinions/shut people down and wants to be a lecturer one day but isn't aware of what's happening outside her bubble. The same woman who tried to use "poor" and vulnerable people in her anti lockdown argument while doing zilch to help these people. Nothing about India, either.

The avoiding news for mental health is a weak argument, shes very up to date on the ever moving aviation situation and very much able to plaster that across her SM.

She stayed silent on Palestine because she's ignorant. Hazel Hayes posted this earlier. She basically took what hazel said and condensed it down to suit her narrative and give her an out. Mel's always waiting for what others say before commenting.

Mel so badly wants to set herself apart from cringe influencer culture by trying to appear educated but misses the mark every single time.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The problem is that she uses the filters in a way where it's not "declared", as someone else pointed out already.
If she genuinely cared about people seeing the real her and being able to distinguish the two then just make it so people get a heads up when you use the filter and that's it. Most other people do. It's only a problem with bs like saving the video and then it not showing you used a filter.
View attachment 575444
Like her saying that Covid caused a social divide and how she wasn't aware there was one before..... Baffling
Let's pretend she hasn't seen the news at all in the last week so wasn't aware of this particular flare up (also ignoring the fact she will have seen it on Instagram) but is she honestly saying she's never in her life been aware of Palestine before? How ignorant to the world do you have to be?

Funny isn't it, the girl that blabs online about not succumbing to pressure to edit/filter themselves was doing it all along in the sneakiest way possible.

Hard to believe anyone could go through their 30s without knowing about the conflict. Bear in mind this is a woman who uses her education degree to bolster her opinions/shut people down and wants to be a lecturer one day but isn't aware of what's happening outside her bubble. The same woman who tried to use "poor" and vulnerable people in her anti lockdown argument while doing zilch to help these people. Nothing about India, either.

The avoiding news for mental health is a weak argument, shes very up to date on the ever moving aviation situation and very much able to plaster that across her SM.

She stayed silent on Palestine because she's ignorant. Hazel Hayes posted this earlier. She basically took what hazel said and condensed it down to suit her narrative and give her an out. Mel's always waiting for what others say before commenting.

Mel so badly wants to set herself apart from cringe influencer culture by trying to appear educated but misses the mark every single time.
I get the not speaking up on things you don't fully understand and not being obligated to but also, so many influencers, Hazel included, were big on sharing BLM and suddenly don't know how they feel about ethnic cleansing, just seems...a convenient out in some ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s hilarious that her last video has 13k views 🤣🤣🤣 shows how many people care about her books

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 575444
The problems between Israel and Palestine have been there since WW1 and increased significantly after WW2 so I'm not sure what they teach in history in Ireland for her not to know that 🥴

Reactions: 11
So after I made the attached post a few days ago on tattle, Mel edits her pinned comment on her video "everything can turn around"

Always on tattle and ready to double down on anything posted here to cover her tracks.
What a poxy geebag, apologies to you all but really?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a poxy geebag, apologies to you all but really?
Snake of the highest order. Truthful people don't behave this way. She's at this all the time.

She was called out on tattle over lying about being pregnant In her wedding dress, tried to cover it up on IG by saying she was going for fittings while pregnant but the ladies here discovered this was a lie and found the shop had permanently closed.

Tattle caught her lying about catching milk for months and freezing it to donate. You have to go through various health screenings and protocols, none of which she had done and we laid it all out on tattle. A few hours later she very conveniently got a message from the donor bank outlining everything we had already discussed.

She's a chronic liar. She's forever on here in fear she will be exposed and always ready to come up with some elaborate lie to cover her tracks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The idea that Mel had never been aware of the situation in Palestine & Israel is baffling to me. It's not as if the damage and impact of British Imperialism and religious nationalism is unfamiliar in Ireland? I get not wanting to comment on it, because you don't feel informed enough. But to not even be aware of the situation? Bizarre. Though I suppose she seems barely cognizant of Irish news and current affairs too.

Edited to add: I don't mean to sound flippant about either Ireland or Israel/Palestine. Just about Mel being stupid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.