Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Festive tailoring video.. everything looks so tight yikes
---
And don’t get me started on the weird wide stance angles to make her legs look thinner

Reactions: 3
Megan please just buy the next size up in everything, you can even cut the tag out if you want to. Everything bursting at the seams is not a look

Reactions: 7
Anyone else vom a little bit at her 'let's film my working day' tik tok? She emptied the dishwasher, made some drinks, "sent some emails" and then opened a Gucci gift. I was waiting for the rest, maybe something interesting about how she creates and edits 'work'. But that was literally it. WHAT WORLD IS SHE LIVING IN.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
---

And don’t get me started on the weird wide stance angles to make her legs look thinner
OMG the pouting as well, presumably to make her face seem thinner? Just smile like a normal person 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is that outfit? Looking like Geoffrey from Rainbow, the mismatched blazer with a baby sick stain on it… nightmare. To top it off the romper stompers. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She needs a ‘hair refresh’ 5 weeks after her last appointment?

Meg’d faint at my twice a year (maybe three times if I’m going somewhere fancy) visits to the hairdressers 🤣🤣

I’ve just seen the Christmas tailoring TikTok and it really reminded me of one of Lorna Luxe’s manic videos where she pouts, moves her hips, flicks her legs etc to distract from the fact she isn’t happy with her body in the ill fitting clothes. Not a good look. She’d be so much more comfortable in a size up.

Reactions: 4
It’s bizarre to me that she’s so hung up on fitting in a particular clothes size. This is the type of mentality you grow out of when you stop being a teenager.

Reactions: 12
lol, that related search suggestion at the bottom is gonna have her in tears 😂

IMG_3993.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Those jeans look painful and they give her a tummy bulge she really doesn’t have, in the later outfit she looks so much slimmer because she’s not cutting herself in half.

Reactions: 12
how long she must have spent deleting all the comments on TikTok politely suggesting she just buys the next size up!