Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise is gonna buy everything off gogo’s vintage so she can sniff it and buzz off the fact it’s been touched by Megan and George

• Haha
Reactions: 14
George has got a very high pitched voice hasn’t he 😂 I expected a deep booming voice

Reactions: 2
where are you hearing this? I 've spoken to him a lot in the past but not for a few yrs so wanted to refresh my memory
There was a Tiktok/reel of them at a vintage warehouse in Hull over the last few days. And I’m sure he’s done voiceovers on his VanViewBBQ insta reels too (but I could be making that up!)

Reactions: 3
There was a Tiktok/reel of them at a vintage warehouse in Hull over the last few days. And I’m sure he’s done voiceovers on his VanViewBBQ insta reels too (but I could be making that up!)
ah ok.. don't do tiktok tbh...

Reactions: 1
She’s back in 26 inch waist jeans and wants the world to know about it 🥱

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s back in 26 inch waist jeans and wants the world to know about it 🥱
It looks like the style she bought are meant to be worn low though and she has them pulled right up high and the charlotte simone coat looks like it's cutting off the circulation in her arms. I'd rather clothes fit well then worry about being in the smallest size possible. In a round about way she is saying she is smaller now than she was before she had Goldie and it shows. Both her and Faye are looking thinner than ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It looks like the style she bought are meant to be worn low though and she has them pulled right up high and the charlotte simone coat looks like it's cutting off the circulation in her arms. I'd rather clothes fit well then worry about being in the smallest size possible. In a round about way she is saying she is smaller now than she was before she had Goldie and it shows. Both her and Faye are looking thinner than ever.
She will be BUZZING over this comment 🤢

She did a Tiktok of herself browsing for it then showing herself leaving with a giant shopping bag, then revealed it in a later TikTok I think. 🙄🙄🙄🤮🤮🤮
Sorry replying to something way, I’m just catching on all the threads. There just seems to be something so empty in her soul that she’s got a healthy new born on her and she’s dragging it out to Chanel of all places to drop 8k on a bag. I’m not saying new mums don’t need to have something for their own lives or that shopping is bad etc but from reading here it sounds like this isn’t her first Chanel bag. 8k is life changing money for many. It’s the start of a juicy savings pot for the baby. It’s a fancy family holiday etc. it’s just weird. it feels like she’s depressed and chasing the dopamine that a new purchase releases, which I’d have thought a new baby might have provided? I’m not a mum so excuse me if any of this is inaccurate. My sister just wanted to stay close and snuggle her small one.

Eh! So she messaged Coggles to say she had a night out with two events and could she have some clothes, and they just send her a £500 jacket to wear... just like that?
It honestly blows my mind that this is how influencers get stuff! I know it's a full on booming industry but i just COULD NOT COPE asking for free stuff constantly
---
The jacket is absolutely divine too 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Has she loaned them and got to send it back or has she been gifted them.Does anybody know anything on this xx

Has she loaned them and got to send it back or has she been gifted them.Does anybody know anything on this xx
She was probably gifted some credit or a voucher and that’s what she got. As she promotes Coggles quite a lot I imagine she gets a certain amount of credit per season in return for content

Reactions: 2
Looks like Faye’s house has finally sold, Megan’s and George’s parents house still not selling

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Anyone know where they get their faces done? I'd love for Faye to go through what she's had done. Her face is so different now!

The obsession with sizing is REAL on the whistles TikTok! “This is an 8” “oh wow this skirt is so tiny” - puts it on - “it fits perfectly” More new clothes, more overconsumption, and she has the gall to mention she is more “conscious” nowadays! All these freebies. Do a giveaway, Megan. Donate items to charities, see if you can find someone who would really need and love a new coat, rather than adding it to the 100 or so you already have. She’s everything that’s wrong with the world and she makes me feel icky.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
lol the absolute 180 she did in these comments. Firstly actually acknowledging the overconsumption and actually a decent response. Then… can’t help it tho soz hun you, if you have an issue that’s your problem

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
lol the absolute 180 she did in these comments. Firstly actually acknowledging the overconsumption and actually a decent response. Then… can’t help it tho soz hun you, if you have an issue that’s your problem
The passive aggressiveness 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.