Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it looked a bit greyish ngl. A warm brunette would suit her better

Reactions: 13
I thought it looked a bit greyish ngl. A warm brunette would suit her better
I’d love to see her without the bouffant fringe. She had a choppy one a few years ago that was cool, she was dark haired then too. She suits it so much more.

Reactions: 6
As if she’s liked the comment about him dating Emma Watson, I wonder if it’s some weird flex for her that she’s her Husbands ex. 😂
IMG_1024.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
There was a comment on the tik tok video saying something like “isn’t it a bit weird your sister had his poster on her wall?” And she replied “not really” 😂 it’s been removed now though

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There was a comment on the tik tok video saying something like “isn’t it a bit weird your sister had his poster on her wall?” And she replied “not really” 😂 it’s been removed now though
She’s so mardy. Yes, it is weird but if she’d at least owned it like, yeah I used to take the piss out of her at first because of it or vice versa etc. it would have landed better than her snotty “not really”.

I think if it was me and my sister we’d probably find it bleeping hilarious, although definitely with a different guy. George is certainly not my type nor hers LOL

Reactions: 5
I can't deal with her finally posting that one AI "all eyes on Rafah" photo yesterday without even a caption, or link to a petition or charity donation page (only because she's been shamed into it) and then 15 stories today of her *dreamy* life without another mention.
It just shows how performative it was. Done her bit now she can move along

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I can't deal with her finally posting that one AI "all eyes on Rafah" photo yesterday without even a caption, or link to a petition or charity donation page (only because she's been shamed into it) and then 15 stories today of her *dreamy* life without another mention.
It just shows how performative it was. Done her bit now she can move along
Yep! Whilst still taking paid ads from brands on the BDS list and her sister is the biggest Swiftie. The cognitive dissonance 🙄

Reactions: 6
She pops up on my FYP as does the sister - is the sister just a carbon copy of her e.g style and moving house at the same time..? How jarring.

considering how many clothes she has she ends up looking like a human washing line way too often. hope for her sake that bag is smaller than a4 too

Reactions: 4
Glad it isn’t just me that thought the outfit was a joke. It’s like she’s wearing a pair of old netted curtains as well
IMG_1245.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think she just babbles absolute word salad in her TikTok videos? What’s that all about?! She seems so dense. I didn’t get that impression from her Instagram but on TikTok… yikes.

• Haha
definitely going to be somewhere like Altrincham and hale if schools are anything to go by, with her choice of moving. Obviously she didn’t fancy the local ones. 🤔

Or maybe somewhere like Bury?
Tbh the schools near where she lives are mainly Jewish only so she might move further into Prestwich like her sister as there are some Ofsted outstanding schools there.
Or maybe she'll go get a ginormous house on Ringley road in Whitefield.

It's weird how she said her house isn't a family house when it's absolutely massive. Maybe she hurt means the layout