Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To not even mention the awful things happening in the world, even in the context of "I realise how lucky and privileged I am to be going on this trip whilst so many are suffering" is abhorrent influencer behaviour, imo.
Which is very much on topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hell, maybe she could even go as far as posting a link to a template to email your mp, a petition, or a fundraiser. Influence her followers to do something productive as well as clicking all her affiliate links, whilst not needing to be an expert on the history of the middle east

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hell, maybe she could even go as far as posting a link to a template to email your mp, a petition, or a fundraiser. Influence her followers to do something productive as well as clicking all her affiliate links, whilst not needing to be an expert on the history of the middle east
Yeah, you don't need to be an expert on the complex issues to want people to stop being killed. You don't have to comment on the sensitive politics to use your platform to support medical aid, for example.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was going to say save the children are an easy very neutral one to post… surely no one can argue you shouldn’t be donating to them … surely?!
I think it’s all to do with money for these influencers (no change there then 😉)… I started down the rabbit hole of companies which are tied to Israel yesterday and wow… yeah that’s why very few influencers are posting. Like Meg did a few partnerships with M&S and I’ve read they have long historical ties with Israel and there was that controversy with their Christmas ad. So yeah I think influencers are being insanely careful so they don’t lose work.😒

Reactions: 3
I have to say her hair is styled much nicer since she’s had it dyed. None of the Audrey from Corrie curls. And it does suit her skin tone even though it’s faded a little now.

Reactions: 4
I was going to say save the children are an easy very neutral one to post… surely no one can argue you shouldn’t be donating to them … surely?!
I think it’s all to do with money for these influencers (no change there then 😉)… I started down the rabbit hole of companies which are tied to Israel yesterday and wow… yeah that’s why very few influencers are posting. Like Meg did a few partnerships with M&S and I’ve read they have long historical ties with Israel and there was that controversy with their Christmas ad. So yeah I think influencers are being insanely careful so they don’t lose work.😒
I think you’re entering a dangerous rabbit hole there and I would be very careful what you believe and examine what the sources are. ‘Connections with Israel’ can often mean that the founders of a business are simply Jewish. We know that people like to mask their antisemitism by pretending to care for innocent Palestinian civilians. The M&S advert was filmed months before the flare up in Israel and Gaza and last time I checked, silver, red and green aren’t exclusive to one flag and are the most popular ‘Christmas colours’. I don’t know how we have even got this deep in a Megan Ellaby thread😭

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe because politics is intertwined with everything in life, especially employment and money. But there's an additional layer to influencers, who have a large platform which always comes with responsibility, whether they like it or not, and whose job is literally to influence us

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Maybe because politics is intertwined with everything in life, especially employment and money. But there's an additional layer to influencers, who have a large platform which always comes with responsibility, whether they like it or not, and whose job is literally to influence us
She is an influencer of fashion though, not of everything

Reactions: 6
Every picture she showed was so different. I get bad vibes from him but I have to say she did give him an impossible task.
I wonder why she's not shared this herself

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.