Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣 who is she?!?! She looks photoshopped
I think she’s one of Faye’s friends. I don’t think any of them were gurning, she was just pulling stupid faces. Quite respect her for taking the piss when the other 3 clearly take themselves quite seriously!

Reactions: 8
Can we not be mean about the girl she was being silly on a night out with her mates and isn’t an influencer so doesn’t deserve tit from randoms on the internet. She should consider finding better friends though.

Edited to add - It was a dick move from Amy posting the video tbh. I bet there were some mean comments and that’s why she deleted it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Can we not be mean about the girl she was being silly on a night out with her mates and isn’t an influencer so doesn’t deserve tit from randoms on the internet. She should consider finding better friends though.

Edited to add - It was a dick move from Amy posting the video tbh. I bet there were some mean comments and that’s why she deleted it.
100%- I refuse to believe she didn’t see this happening? What a mean thing to do to your friend who didn’t sign up to selling their entire being online.

Amy always came across as quite nice but I think doing this, on top of being friends with the Ellaby’s sort of confirms she’s just as much of a nasty person as they are.

Reactions: 14
100%- I refuse to believe she didn’t see this happening? What a mean thing to do to your friend who didn’t sign up to selling their entire being online.

Amy always came across as quite nice but I think doing this, on top of being friends with the Ellaby’s sort of confirms she’s just as much of a nasty person as they are.

Can someone explain what happened in the video??

Reactions: 3
Ooop, house no longer on the market. What’s our thoughts - decided to stay put, or going to be relisting with another (or even the same) agent in the new year to make it look like it hadn’t been up as long?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Can someone explain what happened in the video??
Literally nothing much, there was some TikTok sound in the background and the girl next to Megan was lip syncing it perfectly hence the “spot the gen z” comment, Megan just stared at the camera a bit gormless and the other 2 seemed a little bit pissed and pulled a face 😛 only lasted for like 10 seconds, not sure anyone would have been mean about the friend just never seen her with the clique before

Ooop, house no longer on the market. What’s our thoughts - decided to stay put, or going to be relisting with another (or even the same) agent in the new year to make it look like it hadn’t been up as long?
Putting it up again in the new year, I reckon!

Just never seen her with the clique before
She's been friends with them for years. She was briefly in a few of Megan's YT vlogs over the years, especially at Christmas and I think for dinner party when she bought the first house (that Faye bought from her). Pretty sure she's in the fancy dress tiktok for whoever birthday it was a while back too

Reactions: 1