Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah on her insta stories she did all those pics of her wedding and her hair looks soooo much nicer darker and with the proper fringe. Her hair is fried and so ageing in that flicked off the face look.
1000049341.jpg

This was the best Megan hair! I thought she looked so elegant with the dark hair and fringe

Reactions: 27

Isn't this the road their mum lives on? Would be funny if they were selling too
I think it’s definitely Pinfold something as that’s what Mama Ellaby named her “business” after. Alas, can’t see any of those regretti spaghetti pennants up anywhere so might not be theirs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
SORRY BUT IS SHE STILL A FASHION INFLUENCER
View attachment 2364495
What’s mental is everyone in the comments telling her to wear those 🤣🤦‍♀️ I dont know what they’re seeing that I didn’t - they look bleeping awful. And in what world are they a bridesmaid shoe?!
is she just trying to get comments and engagement by trying to troll her viewers?! I’m so baffled.
---
View attachment 2366483

This was the best Megan hair! I thought she looked so elegant with the dark hair and fringe
Yep totally agree… I don’t understand why all these brunette influencers keep trying to be blonde I think rich dark brunette is so amazing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s sold THE dress
I think she said a few TikToks ago that she was going to sell the green one because it’s ✨ FAR too big for her ✨ now. I mean it would still be big on a sumo wrestler let’s be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She had such beautiful hair. Didn’t she do a tv advert? I’m not really sure what she’s going for now. I think the guy that does hers and Faye’s free haircuts is doing them both dirty.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Faye is always moaning about hers too! Bit rude to do it publicly when it’s your mate that cuts it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Faye is always moaning about hers too! Bit rude to do it publicly when it’s your mate that cuts it
They blatantly moan publicly because people know who does their hair, he's not going to want people bad mouthing his work - so they get more free hair appointments. They deffo use him.

Reactions: 9