Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she showed her wardrobe the other day and there’s LOADS of them. I’m surprised she hasn’t sold the gucci dionysus and a couple of the other ones…. I’ve heard they’re really heavy and basically unwearable.
Ahhh okay, I don’t have TikTok so don’t keep up with that side of things!

Reactions: 2
This is apparently her tripod that doubles up as a coat rack 😱😱😱 she ‘stores’ coats and blazers here… 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ ABSOLUTE INSANITY. Especially given how much room they have in that house.
Someone else said similar the other day but she has went from ‘it girl’ to insufferable prick so drastically.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It sickens me how poorly she treats her belongings. Designer or not, it think it reveals a lot about her character that she is so careless with her stuff

Reactions: 16
This is apparently her tripod that doubles up as a coat rack 😱😱😱 she ‘stores’ coats and blazers here… 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ ABSOLUTE INSANITY. Especially given how much room they have in that house.
I find it strange that if fashion is your career you would treat clothes like this. You could buy a few cheap rails and hang them in the spare room or basement room.

Reactions: 17
I’m think a lot of the bags are fake- I mean she basically lives in Cheetham Hill which is massively known for being a fake shopping hotspot. I’ve known people travel to Manchester specifically to go there. Some of the stuff you can get is wild- they’ll have the fakes of stuff ready for sale days after they’ve been released. It’s always getting raided.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Always wonder if it kills her that she missed the mark so much with her wedding. she got it all wrong, the dress, the venue, the food and she just still seems so smug about it all and like she totally missed the point of why people get married in the first place

heartzeena got married at a similar time of year and the comparison between hers and a Megan’s is obvious. Megan can only have dreamed of something like this

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Always wonder if it kills her that she missed the mark so much with her wedding. she got it all wrong, the dress, the venue, the food and she just still seems so smug about it all and like she totally missed the point of why people get married in the first place

heartzeena got married at a similar time of year and the comparison between hers and a Megan’s is obvious. Megan can only have dreamed of something like this
I wonder if Megan had to have a smaller do because we still had some covid restrictions around that time (from memory)? That’s just me thinking optimistically though when the reality is they didn’t have enough people to invite to have it anywhere other than at Jimmy’s bar

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I always think this, heartzeena's was amazing!

I also used to notice heartzeena commenting on Megan's posts and Megan completely ignoring her, always thought that was awful. She seems horrible

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder if Megan had to have a smaller do because we still had some covid restrictions around that time (from memory)? That’s just me thinking optimistically though when the reality is they didn’t have enough people to invite to have it anywhere other than at Jimmy’s bar
Heartzeena didn’t have a massive wedding- about 30 people I think which is what Megan would have been allowed. I just don’t get happy wedding vibes off Megan’s day. I get the smug ‘tying down the guy I fancied as a teenager to shove down his exes throats even though he looks like a sack of spuds and still cheats on me’

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I thought this wedding was beautiful!

Megan’s gave me more birthday party in winter vibes. Feel a bit bad saying anything mean about it because I’m sure it was special for her but it looked so underwhelming in every single way.

Reactions: 9
I never comment but I just don’t understand it. I know she’s probably more aware of “fashion” than I am but wearing a ridiculous creased tanqueray top, bananas in pyjamas pants and throwing some ugly mismatched trainers to me is how I take out the bins.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

her dress makes me want to get married just so I can wear it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has she always been so over the top with the pouting, pronouncing of words and mouth movements? I swear it’s got so much worse

Reactions: 14
Does anyone think that she now really copies the pronunciations and facial expressions of Diana Vickers (G’s ex)? I follow her too and it’s uncanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has she always been so over the top with the pouting, pronouncing of words and mouth movements? I swear it’s got so much worse
She's always done it to some degree but somehow it seemed more natural years ago and I used to find it quite endearing and now it just seems desperate and manic 😎

Reactions: 14
The fringe looks so bad!! And buying the same blazer in three colours, when does she even have time to wear everything, it's such throw away mentality and just trying to follow trends excessively!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.