Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is so bland and uninspiring 🥱 during her peak years (like a decade ago now) i used to fawn over her outfits and so did all of my friends. she seemed so fashion forward but now it’s painfully obvious she’s a washed up has been. none of the “it” girls of this era would be seen dead wearing any of her outfits and i bet it kills her

Reactions: 13
I completely agree. I really miss her 60’s/70’s style and more relatable content where she would restyle a basic item, like an asos skirt, multiple ways. Which surely is actually way more eco friendly than her insane and careless consumption of designer bits. She seemed really creative. Now it’s just expensive trend items layered up with what seems like no consideration. As much as I don’t enjoy Faye’s personality I think she has much better style and balance of brands. I had a baby not long before Megan and would have loved a bit of inspiration for postpartum dressing.

Reactions: 24
I completely agree. I really miss her 60’s/70’s style and more relatable content where she would restyle a basic item, like an asos skirt, multiple ways. Which surely is actually way more eco friendly than her insane and careless consumption of designer bits. She seemed really creative. Now it’s just expensive trend items layered up with what seems like no consideration. As much as I don’t enjoy Faye’s personality I think she has much better style and balance of brands. I had a baby not long before Megan and would have loved a bit of inspiration for postpartum dressing.
me too, and would have also liked to see more post partum dressing. congratulations! :)

Reactions: 5
Even the ✨oh-so controversial✨ black bin bag dress would have been more anniversary date night appropriate!

Also her story this morning… “I realised I never really shared too much from the day”. Has she got memory loss? Because I’m fairly sure I already know way too much about the day from all the content she’s posted about it!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Even the ✨oh-so controversial✨ black bin bag dress would have been more anniversary date night appropriate!

Also her story this morning… “I realised I never really shared too much from the day”. Has she got memory loss? Because I’m fairly sure I already know way too much about the day from all the content she’s posted about it!
Definitely. Aside from being obsessed with it, I feel like she could be doing it for her newly acquired TikTok-insta following..

Reactions: 8
Hahaha she didn’t really share much?

I saw more of that tinsel covered dingy bar and miserable spag bol than I did my own sodding family the year she got married

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She has all of those clothes and that is the best she could come up with for an anniversary date??? It looks like a normal every day outfit for her that she'd wear to aldi lol.

I mean I defo can't talk- I'm currently 9 months post partum and 6 months pregnant (yes I'm bonkers) and I have about 2 items of clothing that fit me and for my anniversary last week I wore some maternity jeans and my husbands jumper but.... she has ALL OF THE THINGS!

Totally agree… I think she’s been negatively influenced by influencers if that makes sense… trying to keep up with the Joneses and not being able to style as well as them. But wanting desperately to be them. Ironically I think it has killed her natural ability to style because she’s too in her head about what it should be like or what she aspires her styling to look like. Also I think there’s so much more creativity in styling cheaper pieces. She makes high end pieces look cheaper, whereas when she was styling cheaper pieces back in the day she made them look more expensive.

Just reminding us that of alllllll the beautiful temperley dresses, she went for that one which is so 😐

Reactions: 4
The shoes can't be hers though as she says in the vid that she won't be wearing any as her feet are too wide. Hair is in such bad condition too 😬

Reactions: 2
The shoes can't be hers though as she says in the vid that she won't be wearing any as her feet are too wide. Hair is in such bad condition too 😬
Yeah on her insta stories she did all those pics of her wedding and her hair looks soooo much nicer darker and with the proper fringe. Her hair is fried and so ageing in that flicked off the face look.

Reactions: 8
Can one of you post some hair pics for us lazy tattlers and titok averse tattlers

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.