Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So tone deaf. Hi love, people with jobs are having to use food banks. It just makes me a bit sick in my mouth, so tacky. A 2 year old does not need Louboutins.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
OK, I'm now convinced that they're going bust, so she's pissing money away on things which can't be repo-ed.

Reactions: 7
The shoes are free. It says AD so they will be gifted in exchange for promotion.
only she gets sh*te views and likes compared to other influencers. Her bright and bold wardrobe isn’t to the taste of the Y2K hipsters and sad beige babies. Sorry Megs your hay day was back in 2012.

Reactions: 8
Did she actually buy the 8k bag do we know? It wasn't gifted? I'm actually surprised if she bought it, I just kind of assume that they buy NOTHING themselves anymore (by 'they', I mean all influencers on Megan's 'level' and above 😂)

Reactions: 2
The shoes are free. It says AD so they will be gifted in exchange for promotion.
Exactly.
She didn't have to pay for them, but she's advertising to parents, 'influencing' them - if you want to be a drEamy parent and your child to be as 'cool' as mine, they need these ridiculously expensive shoes. Just adding to the never ending pressure people, parents, we all feel... whilst we turn off every plug in the house and work out how we can afford mortgage payments when they increase £400+ next month.
She can chose who she works with and what she advertises, it's such a two fingers up or ignorant/both, choice of ad to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did she actually buy the 8k bag do we know? It wasn't gifted? I'm actually surprised if she bought it, I just kind of assume that they buy NOTHING themselves anymore (by 'they', I mean all influencers on Megan's 'level' and above 😂)
Maybe she's at the fake bags stage, like Rosie Londoner.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She did a Tiktok of herself browsing for it then showing herself leaving with a giant shopping bag, then revealed it in a later TikTok I think. 🙄🙄🙄🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She’s having a laugh, if that T-shirt from her own brand is XXL! Sizest much? We knew you were nasty Megan and only down for the “skinny gals”. I wish her and her moon head would beam off.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else picking up on some deep seated childhood issue vibes re size- Faye is the same. Makes me wonder if their upbringing has drilled in to them that appearance, being thin etc comes before anything else.

I always used to find it so strange how much effort she put in to getting ready. She never used to wear glasses always contacts, fringe and hair being done perfectly every day. I can only think with Faye being like this too they’ve been brought up to feel their value to society is intrinsically linked to the way they look. Would explain why they both are disgustingly sizeist

Reactions: 19
George gave her a Glastonbury t shirt from 1990, she's not even been to the festival once. Let alone in 1990... how sad 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
sure does spend a lot of money to look bang average
That’s her date night outfit?! Jeezus. Lucky George 😏🤣 that is one depressing outfit. Nothing says romantic night out like a clunky battered old rubber clog and socks!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s her date night outfit?! Jeezus. Lucky George 😏🤣 that is one depressing outfit. Nothing says romantic night out like a clunky battered old rubber clog and socks!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Like if it wasn’t all expensive, it looks like the random tit you throw on to put the bins out

• Haha
Reactions: 3