Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he wearing my dad’s grass-cutting outfit
LMFAO
---
Why is he wearing my dad’s grass-cutting outfit
they’re so try hard it’s not even funny….. ‘#scenester #dreamy

deffo think she’s tip-toeing into being a family channel/brand given the reappearance of George on Insta/TikTok….. the hiking ‘content’…. they’re trying to pin down their next money maker for suuuure!!!

Reactions: 15
LMFAO
---

they’re so try hard it’s not even funny….. ‘#scenester #dreamy

deffo think she’s tip-toeing into being a family channel/brand given the reappearance of George on Insta/TikTok….. the hiking ‘content’…. they’re trying to pin down their next money maker for suuuure!!!
did you see the weird drone video footage of them all hiking in the lakes the other day. Definitely not something you’d normally do on a regular family day out is it? Very odd. She makes out everything is oh so laid back, cool and casual but everything is so contrived.

Reactions: 16
did you see the weird drone video footage of them all hiking in the lakes the other day. Definitely not something you’d normally do on a regular family day out is it? Very odd. She makes out everything is oh so laid back, cool and casual but everything is so contrived.
as someone who regularly hikes in the lakes i find it so weird that you’d take a drone with you to film it 😭😭😭 the reason people love hiking is to connect with nature and disconnect from technology. can she not put her phone down for just an hour and actually enjoy life?!?

Reactions: 14
as someone who regularly hikes in the lakes i find it so weird that you’d take a drone with you to film it 😭😭😭 the reason people love hiking is to connect with nature and disconnect from technology. can she not put her phone down for just an hour and actually enjoy life?!?
yesss! I am 100000% glued to my phone but if we are walking the dogs for example then I usually leave my phone at home. Also means my partner has to pay for any coffee/sweet treats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we think they’re gonna get a house near the lakes? Is that what all of it’s about?
she’s too much of a consumer and far too superficial to move somewhere like the lakes. obviously it depends whereabouts but i think she’d have a meltdown if she wasn’t within a 5 mile radius of a selfridges 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she’s too much of a consumer and far too superficial to move somewhere like the lakes. obviously it depends whereabouts but i think she’d have a meltdown if she wasn’t within a 5 mile radius of a selfridges 😂
her obsession with super expensive clothes/accessories is so bizarre. Meanwhile everyone else is trying to consume less!

Reactions: 11
Ok I do actually really like her outfit today! I’d 100% wear it and it’s not clashing and mismatched. Also her hair after the hairdressers looks.. the same.. was really hoping she’d read on here and gone back to dark brown. At least it’s not styled like Audrey from Corrie.

Reactions: 9
Ok I do actually really like her outfit today! I’d 100% wear it and it’s not clashing and mismatched. Also her hair after the hairdressers looks.. the same.. was really hoping she’d read on here and gone back to dark brown. At least it’s not styled like Audrey from Corrie.
I think she has read and has gone blonder as a point 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s too ashy/grey for her skin colour, it pulls her down rather than lifting her up. She is a beautiful woman but the hair is not giving

Reactions: 12
Omg it’s soooooo bad - she looks like she’s pushing 60 😱 and it looks sooo damaged - I’ve said it before but she looks like dawn ward 🤣🤣 and not in a good way! Hardly looking like a fashion girlie is she?!
This would make me stay well away from RCNQ (is that what it’s called).

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Just a thought, but could the endless supply of designer bags be rented? - try on in the shop, get photos all for show and then go home to the rented ones. There are a few websites that do subscription services and you change the bag out every month. Would make sense why there always seems to be one bag being ***ObSeSsEd*** over and then never seen again after a few weeks?! 🤔🤔🤔 but then again, regardless of how sneaky that would be, it might be too sustainable for the shopping addicts 😂

Reactions: 18
Just a thought, but could the endless supply of designer bags be rented? - try on in the shop, get photos all for show and then go home to the rented ones. There are a few websites that do subscription services and you change the bag out every month. Would make sense why there always seems to be one bag being ***ObSeSsEd*** over and then never seen again after a few weeks?! 🤔🤔🤔 but then again, regardless of how sneaky that would be, it might be too sustainable for the shopping addicts 😂
No she showed her wardrobe the other day and there’s LOADS of them. I’m surprised she hasn’t sold the gucci dionysus and a couple of the other ones…. I’ve heard they’re really heavy and basically unwearable.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
No she showed her wardrobe the other day and there’s LOADS of them. I’m surprised she hasn’t sold the gucci dionysus and a couple of the other ones…. I’ve heard they’re really heavy and basically unwearable.
bleeping hell she does not look after her tit at all

Reactions: 17
Literally multiple bags in every colour of the rainbow and yet wears that black miu miu one 90% of the time

Reactions: 12
She must have a real problem because spending this amount on so many bags is absolutely wild to me. This is WAG level and surely they aren't that well off!?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.