Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she’s plugging vinted again on tiktok…. somethings definitely awry!

Reactions: 3
The house is owned by
Patrick Joseph Quin and Faye Louise Ellaby. I doubt they've been forced to sell the house for Megan, if it's registered in their names they are the legal owners. Sounds like they are planning some sort multi generational country pile.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The house is owned by
Patrick Joseph Quin and Faye Louise Ellaby. I doubt they've been forced to sell the house for Megan, if it's registered in their names they are the legal owners. Sounds like they are planning some sort multi generational country pile.
Maybe Faye has lost her job if Megan is closing her fashion business and they can’t afford their mortgage but that sounds unlikely. It’s probably just a move away.

Reactions: 5
The house is owned by
I don’t think they ever actually bought it off her though, just changed it to being in their names rather than hers.

Reactions: 4
Could be, but would you then put your sister's boyfriend on the title deed to your house? Seems a bit risky if he hasn't paid anything.

Sorry to put this in the Beg-an thread - sorry - Me-gan! but this exchange between faye and an innocent commenter on her tiktok just screams attitude / mean girl vibes…. like how can you be so obnoxious!?!?!
I’m 99% sure it was Faye I saw complaining about all her comments being “where is this from”, “where is that from”. I’m certain she posted about it and seemed annoyed that she spends so much time answering the same question

Reactions: 9
I’m 99% sure it was Faye I saw complaining about all her comments being “where is this from”, “where is that from”. I’m certain she posted about it and seemed annoyed that she spends so much time answering the same question
Omg it's literally her job 😂🫠🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s funny how they chop and change their attitude to people asking where stuff is from depending on how they can use it to make money.

remember when they stopped tagging stuff to get more numbers and engagement from people asking where stuff is from!

Reactions: 7
She’s putting a lotttt of stuff on her Vinted the last few days, maybe keen for Extra funds for the ongoing sale

Could be, but would you then put your sister's boyfriend on the title deed to your house? Seems a bit risky if he hasn't paid anything.
Exactly, you 100% would not do this unless they had actually bought it. I doubt Megan is in the habit of just signing away houses to random guys.

Reactions: 3
Exactly, you 100% would not do this unless they had actually bought it. I doubt Megan is in the habit of just signing away houses to random guys.
I wonder if Faye has come off a fixed rate mortgage deal? Tbh, this smacks of everyone coming off a cheap 2 year fix and finding they can't afford the new repayments.

Could have been all sorts of reasons. If He’s put a chunk of a deposit to it and wants that to be reflected. Could have drawn something up that says it’s 90% Ellaby and 10% him. I’m not 100% sure on this but I don’t think the Land Registry gives that level of information
---
I wonder if Faye has come off a fixed rate mortgage deal? Tbh, this smacks of everyone coming off a cheap 2 year fix and finding they can't afford the new repayments.
yeah i wondered this. Mortgage lenders are SO strict now and I can imagine many won’t go near influencers at the moment so they’ll all be stuck on a ghastly SVR lol cause they can’t switch lenders. Pair that with a drop in income and that definitely could explain them moving

Could have been all sorts of reasons. If He’s put a chunk of a deposit to it and wants that to be reflected. Could have drawn something up that says it’s 90% Ellaby and 10% him. I’m not 100% sure on this but I don’t think the Land Registry gives that level of information
---

yeah i wondered this. Mortgage lenders are SO strict now and I can imagine many won’t go near influencers at the moment so they’ll all be stuck on a ghastly SVR lol cause they can’t switch lenders. Pair that with a drop in income and that definitely could explain them moving
But I still can’t make that make sense with the amount she’s been spending… if the chanel website prices are to be similar to the on she bought in store the other day then her bag would’ve been £8,530. Surely you wouldn’t spend that if you had huge mortgage payments to pay and the property market is at an all time low?!
Maybe George is in trouble financially and has to sell his share of the house to release some funds so she’s selling hers that Faye lives in (or do we know for sure that Faye owns that?!) to release money to buy a new house for her n George? Or to go in with the parents in law in a joint massive pile? It’s all soo odd that all the properties are on at the exact same time. 🤔

Reactions: 5
Maybe she is renting the bags to keep up appearances?
I follow her casually so I might be off with that suggestion.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe she is renting the bags to keep up appearances?
I follow her casually so I might be off with that suggestion.
we often see them being pulled out of the depths of a wardobe pile looking like they've done 10 rounds with mike tyson so I'm doubting this is the case

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But I still can’t make that make sense with the amount she’s been spending… if the chanel website prices are to be similar to the on she bought in store the other day then her bag would’ve been £8,530. Surely you wouldn’t spend that if you had huge mortgage payments to pay and the property market is at an all time low?!
Maybe George is in trouble financially and has to sell his share of the house to release some funds so she’s selling hers that Faye lives in (or do we know for sure that Faye owns that?!) to release money to buy a new house for her n George? Or to go in with the parents in law in a joint massive pile? It’s all soo odd that all the properties are on at the exact same time. 🤔
yeah - it’s the 3 properties being for sale at the same time which is the real mystery!!!! it’s all so strange…. i wish we knew more!!!

Reactions: 17