Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Megan was gifted the yellow jumper by The Outnet then shouldn’t she talk about them more to promote them, like who they are, what they sell etc.

Reactions: 1
Am I missing something here? Call me terribly old fashioned and definitely behind the times but, are parents in the market for “vintage” clothes for their kids? I’m not going to spend (what I’m assuming is) an arm and a leg on “one of a kind pieces” for my 3 year old that’s only going to get sauce and paint and snot all down it after one wear!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Am I missing something here? Call me terribly old fashioned and definitely behind the times but, are parents in the market for “vintage” clothes for their kids? I’m not going to spend (what I’m assuming is) an arm and a leg on “one of a kind pieces” for my 3 year old that’s only going to get sauce and paint and snot all down it after one wear!!
I know/come across a LOT of parents who are exactly the type of people who are, yeah. If I branch out and take my daughter to one of the more ~bougie~ areas of Manchester then every couple with a kid i lay eyes on look like they are dropping ££££ on their clothes. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Not to mention, it won’t fit anymore after a week

Reactions: 2
Is she actually sourcing these vintage clothes or is she using it as a glorified Vinted to just sell their kids clothes that they’ve outgrown? :unsure: :unsure:

Reactions: 8
I actually feel sorry for the girl that owns Be Diddy. She’s got a really cool and original idea, and Megan’s just gone ripped it off. Noticed she follows her too. What a cow bag Megan is!

I know Be Diddy and it’s owner have a good platform and followers, but the ellaby’s are established.
Prediction Faye having a baby to get in on the new family cash cow.

Reactions: 9
I actually feel sorry for the girl that owns Be Diddy. She’s got a really cool and original idea, and Megan’s just gone ripped it off. Noticed she follows her too. What a cow bag Megan is!

I know Be Diddy and it’s owner have a good platform and followers, but the ellaby’s are established.
I low key have a feeling that Faye is pregnant ngl
Obviously, based on nothing

Reactions: 6

Thing is, she already buys a lot of her kids things from BeDiddy & other kids vintage sellers like her, so she’ll just be selling those pieces on for a higher price tag 😡

Reactions: 5
What's the link between jes Rose and Megan??
Megan shouted out JesRose on her instagram years ago, when Jes was in the loft apartment, saying how amazing her styling was. Don’t think they’re mates. They’re a great fit though - grabby, fat phobic, salty, self obsessed….

Reactions: 4
Megan shouted out JesRose on her instagram years ago, when Jes was in the loft apartment, saying how amazing her styling was. Don’t think they’re mates. They’re a great fit though - grabby, fat phobic, salty, self obsessed….
Do you think megs would decorate her house with jes’s sticky back shite though? Even if the money was right…I feel like this would be key to their friendship

Reactions: 1
Thing is, she already buys a lot of her kids things from BeDiddy & other kids vintage sellers like her, so she’ll just be selling those pieces on for a higher price tag 😡
That’s so annoying! Especially with Be Diddy closing the Chorlton shop, she has opened on elsewhere.
People like George & Megs are unoriginal, although they claim this authentic stylish lifestyle. Karma will catch up. Especially how he treated his staff.

Reactions: 9
I’ve always compared Megan with Sophia Rosemary a bit - I think mainly due to them both being from Manchester and sharing fashion and home content (but Sophia actually seems like a nice person and her partner is actually from a cool band 😂) Also way prefer her clothes and home and feel like she has her own style rather than just random designer crap that doesn’t match. Anyway she has a vintage clothes shop too (albeit not for kids clothes). Not sure what my point is, just saying I guess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.