Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually sourcing these vintage clothes or is she using it as a glorified Vinted to just sell their kids clothes that they’ve outgrown? :unsure: :unsure:
I would guess the latter seen as her daughter is wearing the Thomas the tank jumper advertised on Gogo’s vintages on Megan’s grid post at The Lowry.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would guess the latter seen as her daughter is wearing the Thomas the tank jumper advertised on Gogo’s vintages on Megan’s grid post at The Lowry.
I hadn’t got round to doing this level of digging yet so I appreciate your work 😅 🙏

Reactions: 6
So they’re in the tit financially but still gonna squeeze pennies out of other people!!!

Anyone who didn’t need the money would be donating this stuff

Reactions: 6
I’ve always compared Megan with Sophia Rosemary a bit - I think mainly due to them both being from Manchester and sharing fashion and home content (but Sophia actually seems like a nice person and her partner is actually from a cool band 😂) Also way prefer her clothes and home and feel like she has her own style rather than just random designer crap that doesn’t match. Anyway she has a vintage clothes shop too (albeit not for kids clothes). Not sure what my point is, just saying I guess 😂
We love Sophia on this thread! ♥🙏🏻 I think we discussed it a couple of threads back but a few of us have met/bumped into Sophia out and about and have all said she's lovely. Her fiance is an absolute sweetie too (but I love Blossoms so I'm biased)

Reactions: 22
We love Sophia on this thread! ♥🙏🏻 I think we discussed it a couple of threads back but a few of us have met/bumped into Sophia out and about and have all said she's lovely. Her fiance is an absolute sweetie too (but I love Blossoms so I'm biased)
Sophia was so sweet when I bumped into her in Manchester one time!! She is actually so beautiful in real life and has such a warm energy. I’ve seen Megan round town and she came across like a try hard

Reactions: 13
Sophia was so sweet when I bumped into her in Manchester one time!! She is actually so beautiful in real life and has such a warm energy. I’ve seen Megan round town and she came across like a try hard
I literally saw Megan POUTING and strutting towards MEN arena once.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah I love Sophia and Joe <3 big Blossoms fan and she always looks lovely. I adore her opal engagement ring.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry….

I KNOW people copy / are influenced by others, it’s just the timing of these two 😂 and to be fair it’s definitely moreso the amount of mannerisms she copies from Megs that’s the odd thing. Just be yourself!

Also regarding the kids vintage… who are they really aiming at that? Not the average folk who can’t a) afford that but b) afford to buy clothes that will only last their child a matter of weeks and then grow out of them!!! Including all the mess and spillages… also has every item of clothing been pre worn by their own children? Hope she washes them first!

Moving further away from relatable, that and the kick in the teeth to all Jimmy’s staff who lost their jobs and now their boss has a new company ripping people off.

Appreciate a lot of what I’ve said has already been said but OMG! Every time I think I can’t be more surprised, they pull tricks like these!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Right, she’s literally everything phobic. Racist homophobic piece of tit who’s proudest moment (her words) is getting rid of her dog
i had no idea about all this!

I know I’m derailing but her and the Ellaby’s are two cheeks of the same arse cause she also tried (and failed) to hunt Tattlers down in real life!

Jesrose blocked me ages ago cause I liked a comment that asked why she was selling her ex boyfriends underpants on Vinted 🤣🤣🤣 I had actually forgotten but it still cracks me up. She went to the effort of blocking me on her interiors account too which I didn’t even follow anyway!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like she's about to start her shift as a fire fighter with them trews 👖

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
i had no idea about all this!

I know I’m derailing but her and the Ellaby’s are two cheeks of the same arse cause she also tried (and failed) to hunt Tattlers down in real life!

Jesrose blocked me ages ago cause I liked a comment that asked why she was selling her ex boyfriends underpants on Vinted 🤣🤣🤣 I had actually forgotten but it still cracks me up. She went to the effort of blocking me on her interiors account too which I didn’t even follow anyway!!!
This is brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it just me that feels sorry for the little sausages locked away in the laundry room all night. I couldn’t leave them there would kill me 😩😩😩 to me they are part of your family. You wouldn’t lock your kids away all night so not the doggos

Reactions: 15
Is it just me that feels sorry for the little sausages locked away in the laundry room all night. I couldn’t leave them there would kill me 😩😩😩 to me they are part of your family. You wouldn’t lock your kids away all night so not the doggos
I felt the same when I saw it. It looks so tiny too.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.