Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get how this is ‘inspired by their children’? Like they didn’t realise children existed and wore clothes until they had their own? So many influencers seem to feel the need to launch some sort of child related business once they’ve had their own, as though they’re the only people with kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jes Rose is another influencer who was based in the Northern Quarter around the same time as Megan (I think)
yeah she decorated a rented flat in a similar building with vinyl and then made a company from it. not sure on any crossings of them though

Reactions: 1
“Inspired by our little ones” like they pick their own clothes 😂 honey you’re the one dressing them

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Picking up clothes and selling them on for mostly unaffordable prices for ++profit, how dreamy 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 20
For people who don’t know jesrose - her thread is worth a look - I personally wouldn’t want her associating with a brand I created after seeing her old tweets 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 9
won't show her kids faces (agree with btw) but will profit off their names / likeness to shill charity shop finds for a profit :rolleyes:

Reactions: 19
For people who don’t know jesrose - her thread is worth a look - I personally wouldn’t want her associating with a brand I created after seeing her old tweets 🤢
Right, she’s literally everything phobic. Racist homophobic piece of tit who’s proudest moment (her words) is getting rid of her dog

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Gogo vintage is such a wannabe bediddy idea. Megan buys lots from bediddy for Goldie. They just can't do ANYTHING orginal.

Reactions: 8
Ooh I'm gonna head over there for a nosey, unfollowed her ages ago and forgot she existed!

Reactions: 2
I'd be pissed if I was a Jimmys employee who apparently got let go with zero warning only to see my incompetent boss start a new business with his incompetent wife just three weeks later

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.