Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt the same when I saw it. It looks so tiny too.
Helen Anderson is another YouTuber who locks her 2 dogs away in the laundry room, it's barely a room! It's such a small, narrow place, people like this shouldn't have dogs/pets if they're gonna just treat them like an inconvenience once the novelty has worn off.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
to be fair, it's similar to them being in a crate. My best friend has a sausage dog and they tend to be nervous dogs. My dog was allowed the whole house but when we looked after hers we had to put up a baby gate to lock them in one end of the kitchen together and thats the only way she would settle. Hopefully they're not in there most of the day with the amount of space ME has

Reactions: 4
to be fair, it's similar to them being in a crate. My best friend has a sausage dog and they tend to be nervous dogs. My dog was allowed the whole house but when we looked after hers we had to put up a baby gate to lock them in one end of the kitchen together and thats the only way she would settle. Hopefully they're not in there most of the day with the amount of space ME has
Ahhh I get that, if it’s helping them then that’s fine. I’d just want to snuggle them 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Ahhh I get that, if it’s helping them then that’s fine. I’d just want to snuggle them 😂😂😂

oh I'm the same. absolutely. my dog lasted sleeping in a kitchen for 2 months and since then she sleeps under the covers in bed. Their life's to short to be sleeping there. I wonder if she's also has difficulties wirh the dogs and the children. My friend used the same dog trainer as her for her sausage dog so may have had litter mate syndrome or something. I can understand if she annoys the dogs waking them up with nightfeeds too.

Reactions: 2
I don't think it's a big deal tbh. Like @luciejaneg said, lots of people crate their dogs at night and it's (usually and hopefullly!) not as some sort of punishment. A lot of dogs literally just sleep in their beds all night. Our dog sleeps in the kitchen at night and it doesn't mean she's not thought of as a member of the family!

I've only ever seen evidence of Megan treating her dogs well and being loving towards them/taking them for walks etc so I'm not going to assume she isn't a good dog owner.

Reactions: 9
I don't think it's a big deal tbh. Like @luciejaneg said, lots of people crate their dogs at night and it's (usually and hopefullly!) not as some sort of punishment. A lot of dogs literally just sleep in their beds all night. Our dog sleeps in the kitchen at night and it doesn't mean she's not thought of as a member of the family!

I've only ever seen evidence of Megan treating her dogs well and being loving towards them/taking them for walks etc so I'm not going to assume she isn't a good dog owner.
Are we seeing the same Megan? She’s a terrible owner who did absolutely no research about the breed. They don’t walk them, they have a dog walker. I cannot understand how anyone would so casually let their sausage dogs constantly parade up and down the stairs (there’s three flights of stairs in that house) and let them jump on and off beds and sofas. If they wanted to have dogs that could manage that they should have got a different breed. Those poor dogs 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Are we seeing the same Megan? She’s a terrible owner who did absolutely no research about the breed. They don’t walk them, they have a dog walker. I cannot understand how anyone would so casually let their sausage dogs constantly parade up and down the stairs (there’s three flights of stairs in that house) and let them jump on and off beds and sofas. If they wanted to have dogs that could manage that they should have got a different breed. Those poor dogs 😞
I don't think most people do research into a breed at times and have to learn on the go. A dog walker is still being walked and she does video when she does walk them, I dont think she has to film everytime she's walking them to please her followers but we do get snippets.

I've not seen content of them on the stairs but this is something most people forget about with sausage dogs and jumping off sofas and stuff so I can agree with that. However, a dog is a dog and has its own brain that you can't stop them jumping up at times. One friend who has a longhaired one trained her dog to use a ramp and didn't teach it the stairs so the risk was lower. however he still chooses the odd time to not use the ramp and worked out the stairs. Could potentially be a reason she keeps them downstairs too.

I think she was in her twenties when she got them ans people are quite naive at getting dogs at that age and thinking they're going to be easy. to her credit they look happy from what we do see and from my friend using the same trainer ans dog walker they are walked frequently

Reactions: 2
In a house that size there’s no where better for them then next to a back door in that tiny little room? Night feeds or not. At least a crate is a cosy safe space.

Anyways, is the house sold yet?

Reactions: 1
Only seen her being good to her dogs?

she’s hardly going to post her being a lazy dog owner online for us is she though

Reactions: 3
Maybe? A lot of the influencers I follow and follow the tattle pages of definitely post things which show them off as being lazy pet owners and lazy parents to actual human children, so it's usually apparent. Idk I'm not arguing over this subject any more as I don't watch every thing that Megan puts out so I very well may have missed things where you can see she is a tit dog owner but it's just never been one of the (many) things I've noticed about her and disliked lol.

Only seen her being good to her dogs?

she’s hardly going to post her being a lazy dog owner online for us is she though

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just felt sad for the doggos that’s all - she may be a great pet owner didn’t mean to offend anyone

• Heart
I just felt sad for the doggos that’s all - she may be a great pet owner didn’t mean to offend anyone

don't be silly, you've not offended anyone. we all get a glimpse of people's lives and can all make our own assumptions. nobody is wrong or right 😊💕 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If anyone’s ever thinking of buying one of the otiumberg name pendants - don’t!!!!
I had one as a birthday present and it was made
SO badly and looked like it’d snap within days. Had a right mare to get a refund 🥲

Reactions: 6
Her forehead has always been mahoosive.
The copper is a lot better than the blonde to be fair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.