Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, her latest TikTok video of a pull & bear haul has a dupe of Megan’s acne puffer jacket 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I noticed her backgrounds all have shell things in the background. Megan chose a shell to symbolise her brand and has a tattoo of a shell I think and her shell wallpaper bathroom. LM is soooo insanely creepy. Megan must find it terrifying.
Anyone else on this thread think we are reaching a bit now?

Yes she imitates her style but she isnt the only one surely?
And surely loads of us have shell home things? I defo have a shell candle and a lil postcard with shells on display.
And isnt it pretty bog standard to wear a tshirt under dungarees (as opposed to meg's oversized collar shirt) and roll them up at the bottom?

Her outfit was wild for the event they all went to, which could be perceived as striving to look like Megan who also has wild outfits. But fayes was similar, and some of the others who went too

Reactions: 12
I noticed her backgrounds all have shell things in the background. Megan chose a shell to symbolise her brand and has a tattoo of a shell I think and her shell wallpaper bathroom. LM is soooo insanely creepy. Megan must find it terrifying.
It’s one thing dressing like her but that’s next level odd behaviour. Go live your own life Fake Megan.
---

And surely loads of us have shell home things? I defo have a shell candle and a lil postcard with shells on display.
And isnt it pretty bog standard to wear a tshirt under dungarees (as opposed to meg's oversized collar shirt) and roll them up at the bottom?

Her outfit was wild for the event they all went to, which could be perceived as striving to look like Megan who also has wild outfits. But fayes was similar, and some of the others who went too
Maybe, if it was more of a recent thing, but this has been going on for years. If LM is trying to build her own platform as an influencer, basically copying someone else outfit for outfit shouldn’t really be the way to go about it, she needs her own identity. However if she wants to create a Megan fan account, crack on.

Reactions: 6
Maybe, if it was more of a recent thing, but this has been going on for years.
Yeah, maybe. I just think they're all so similar and all end up with the same gucci shoes, then the same trendy bag, and the same home decor, while trotting off to the same places on holiday with their babies in the same little outfits in the same posh prams. I think that's why we're all so bored of them all

to be fair I have no idea who these ppl even are so had no idea she was copying them or not
The girls who work/worked n Ganni, Lauraelizabethklein in a good example & then the Scandinavian bloggers like Marianne Theordorsen and Pernile Rosenkilde, also Sara Louise Thomas dresses like them, all have at one point have been followed by Megan/Faye/Louise, its whats fashionable for that sort of crowd and isn't unique to Megan, she is herself copying

Reactions: 3
The girls who work/worked n Ganni, Lauraelizabethklein in a good example & then the Scandinavian bloggers like Marianne Theordorsen and Pernile Rosenkilde, also Sara Louise Thomas dresses like them, all have at one point have been followed by Megan/Faye/Louise, its whats fashionable for that sort of crowd and isn't unique to Megan, she is herself copying
Hard agree
Sara Louise Thomas used to have a great unique style back in the day. Most of it was 70’s vintage- she also had a vintage shop in Brighton. Then she started dressing like the rest of them and it got boring. Stopped following a couple years ago.

Reactions: 8
I think when influencers start to basically just wear designer stuff it does genuinely get a bit boring, expensive does not equal stylish! I’ve always thought too that if you don’t pay for your own clothes I genuinely think you were it differently, with less attachment and more of a disposable mindset. I just can’t get my head around how they afford it (I know loads are tax write-offs but still!) Ganni for example is ridiculously expensive I think, and I see so many influencers wearing them! Also the way many bloggers just casually say they bought something from acne, my word you’d think it was the same price as H&M 😂

I think Louise seems like a nice girl, she just needs to find her own style- personally it’s not for me as it’s way too many styles thrown together! I don’t really think she’s creepy, she just *really* loves Megan’s style which, let’s be honest is an amalgamation of different influencers, nothing is truly originally anyways!
Anyone knows what Louise does for a job? Wonder how she affords it all and hope she isn’t in a tit load of debt to keep up with the ellabies!

• Heart

I do think the shells are a bit more of a reach!
Totally agree that they’re all carbon copies of one another. I think the thing that stands out about Louise is the timing though. Megan will upload a video one day and then literally the next video Louise uploads is often a direct copy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I do think the shells are a bit more of a reach!
Totally agree that they’re all carbon copies of one another. I think the thing that stands out about Louise is the timing though. Megan will upload a video one day and then literally the next video Louise uploads is often a direct copy.
Definitely! I don’t think we’d notice it as much if she at least waited a week to put on a similar outfit. Nothing wrong with being inspired. But personally I quite enjoy it, find it quite funny! Sorry not sorry 🙊😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just checked out Louise and whilst I don’t love Megan’s style, I do think she usually looks put together in her own way, Louise looks like she’s just rolled around in a charity shop. She’s so scruffy!

Reactions: 4
Aye yeah Megan love, I would but unlike you I won’t get it all gifted and then get paid to advertise it as well. 🙄
BC70F805-5371-448A-B0DB-25BADA8A6CCA.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Aye yeah Megan love, I would but unlike you I won’t get it all gifted and then get paid to advertise it as well. 🙄 View attachment 2510428
Reminder to everyone that Flannels is owned by that scumbag of a human that owns Sports Direct and it’s also hit the headlines for repeatedly sending customers fake items then refusing returns and refunds on them 👍🏻👍🏻

Actually maybe that’s where the Ellaby’s get their fake bags

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Also a reminder whilst Megs is living it up in Liverpool she and her husband tit and shut down Jimmys Liverpool putting all staff out of work and bands that were booked .. they were notified by a social media post, really captured your greed their Meg shopping for designer gear in Flannels Liverpool definitely deserves an email to Flannels

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Things influencers say
- I’m obsessed
- Please ignore my terrible hair today (you know they’ve spent an hour doing it before filming)
- I have nothing like this in my wardrobe
- Im so here for it.
Please add any more.
Run don’t work
It’s giving
In my xyz era

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
I think when influencers start to basically just wear designer stuff it does genuinely get a bit boring, expensive does not equal stylish! I’ve always thought too that if you don’t pay for your own clothes I genuinely think you were it differently, with less attachment and more of a disposable mindset. I just can’t get my head around how they afford it (I know loads are tax write-offs but still!) Ganni for example is ridiculously expensive I think, and I see so many influencers wearing them! Also the way many bloggers just casually say they bought something from acne, my word you’d think it was the same price
Anyone knows what Louise does for a job? Wonder how she affords it all and hope she isn’t in a tit load of debt to keep up with the ellabies!
Sure she's put on Instagram before that she works in customer service so she does at least also have a real job alongside all the freebies and shillingq

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.