Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just spotted Faye and the hairdresser in JFK airport arrivals whilst waiting for my bags..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Weird timing? No? 😂
For me or for them? I’d flown in from Manchester so they must have been on the same flight as me. Like someone said above, Taylor Swift is playing here tonight, Saturday and Sunday so maybe that’s why they’re here (I’m here for work not TS!) but I did think it was weird to see Faye so close to baby boy’s arrival, probably why I did a double take!

Reactions: 2
For me or for them? I’d flown in from Manchester so they must have been on the same flight as me. Like someone said above, Taylor Swift is playing here tonight, Saturday and Sunday so maybe that’s why they’re here (I’m here for work not TS!) but I did think it was weird to see Faye so close to baby boy’s arrival, probably why I did a double take!
Not you!! Sorry if it seemed that way 😂 I would never tell someone that 😅

I meant Faye, it's so close to Megan baby being born. But maybe baby no.2 is less exciting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not you!! Sorry if it seemed that way 😂 I would never tell someone that 😅

I meant Faye, it's so close to Megan baby being born. But maybe baby no.2 is less exciting 😂
Hahaha no not at all! Clearly she prioritises TayTay over baby Bowie/Ziggy/Leo/George jnr 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gene August… so not Bowie or Freddie but still music themed in that it’s nicked from a Gallagher 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gene August… so not Bowie or Freddie but still music themed in that it’s nicked from a Gallagher 😂
I don’t like it (and would admit it if I did). Goldie and Gene? Just sounds daft, I would secretly eye roll if someone told me these were their kids names. Then again I like quite traditional names myself.

Reactions: 14
oh god that’s a not a nice name 😬. Isn’t it a really old man name? What’s the oasis link?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.