Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely miss tiny bump is overdue by a few days now (I swear she said she was 40 weeks a few days ago anyway)

Reactions: 3
We very rarely, if ever, see Goldie in a pushchair - she’s either walking or in a carrier on George’s shoulder. But now she’s been gifted a pushchair how much we betting every story will have her in a pushchair 🙄.

Reactions: 5
Surely miss tiny bump is overdue by a few days now (I swear she said she was 40 weeks a few days ago anyway)
On her post 4 days ago she commented that she’s not hit her due date yet. Her post said she was 9 months pregnant but 40 weeks is longer than 9 months 😊

On her post 4 days ago she commented that she’s not hit her due date yet. Her post said she was 9 months pregnant but 40 weeks is longer than 9 months 😊
Ah thats what she said, I couldn't remember. Weird to say 9 months when she could have 3-4 weeks left 😂

Reactions: 2
IMG_1008.png

So the latest TikTok setting up baby boy’s room and she zooms in on the bookshelf where there’s a book saying Baby Bowie. A hint? 😅 :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s three leopard things on the shelf and a lion head in the room…. Could it be Leo? That seems too ‘normal’ for her though….

The room looks cute. Her personal dressing style is ok terrible now, but her eye for interiors is really good. That being said, what in the actual hell is Gluten free paint? Am I just being ignorant or is this a thing now?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.