Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if it's Bowie, I bet she got influenced by Elsa's Wholesome Life. For those who don't know she is an Aussie youtuber with 2 children and a pretty cool lifestyle with her fam.

Reactions: 1
I just watched her talking about baby girl names they won’t use - how does she manage to make nearly every reason scream ‘it’s not cool and edgy enough for me (indie Cindy)’ eg, saying the name Isla doesn’t fit in with the vibe of her family or whatever she said.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a surprised Goldie is seen in her pushchair after the freebie double. Tell me she reads here without telling me she reads her!

Reactions: 10
All I think of when I hear goldie is that's its a fish name 🫣 so I've no idea what's she's going to call this one , maybe just go straight in with fishy 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m adamant after watching the TikTok the name will be lion related but I think Leo is too boring and obvious?! There are quite a few ‘lion related names’ - for example something more like Dylon (means like a lion; loyal; son of the sea) and Dylon Craig sounds better than Leo Craig and down the musical (Bob Dylan) route… oh my or they might just call it ‘Lion’… god help them if they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The room looks cute. Her personal dressing style is ok terrible now, but her eye for interiors is really good. That being said, what in the actual hell is Gluten free paint? Am I just being ignorant or is this a thing now?! 😂
the name of the colour is 'gluten free'! took me a while / had to double check on their website

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the name of the colour is 'gluten free'! took me a while / had to double check on their website
Amy Bell already made a comment, bless them, they all obviously sit on their phones reading here 😆
---
Not her giving her son the name of an actual predator- naming him after George then??
Personally I think they'll go with Cheetah - very indie and definitely fits with the vibe of their family 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m calling Zowie for baby’s name,not quite Bowie but still quirky enough for her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.