Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when faye did a q&a, she said she bought the house off Megan.. so now I’m very confused

Reactions: 8
I remember when faye did a q&a, she said she bought the house off Megan.. so now I’m very confused
IMG_3344.jpeg

Zoopla records show it was sold in April 2021 for £300k, was that when they bought Beggie’s Dream House? If there’s a land registry record for it then it’s definitely been sold through the proper channels (I think!) so it’s possible Faye does own it?
---
ignore me, opened the link now. Didn’t even know there was a York branch
It’s where their wedding reception/spag bol supper was held - I went during Covid-times back when you could only sit outside places and the courtyard at the back was pretty nice, but it disappeared as quickly as it popped up.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The old house is so much nicer. Wonder what's going on there, probs not as bad as we think here as I'm sure she'll make a dream situation out of it 🫠😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.