Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megs… the cut on those linen trousers is tit on you, because you still have a post bump and you bought an extra small you absolute melt.

The smugness on her face when she said extra small. She’s a horrible girl, so tone deaf to new mothers again.
My god she’s SO shallow.

ETA: She seems to have made 4 TikToks already since the baby was born… pls girl take a goddamn break

Reactions: 12
So strange she acts like she only wears a size small when there are items on George’s vinted account that he’s selling for her and they’re a size 14. It’s almost like size is just a meaningless number and you should buy based off how it looks right?

(Not that theres anything wrong with a size 14 but she acts like she would never lower herself to buying anything other than an 8)

Reactions: 10
She’s backed herself in to a corner with TikTok because she knows it’s now her only chance of staying even remotely relevant and if she stops her posting routine she’ll stop being favoured by the algorithm.

What a depressing existence to be having to make and post daily TikToks a week after giving birth

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m all for working mamas and their own choices but I don’t think anyone is expecting her to be making constant reels after the birth of her son, and her viewers will appreciate the break. not everything has to be tik toked, it’s no wonder that influencers have crazy anxiety, having to constantly use most parts of your life as content must be exhausting x

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So strange she acts like she only wears a size small when there are items on George’s vinted account that he’s selling for her and they’re a size 14. It’s almost like size is just a meaningless number and you should buy based off how it looks right?

(Not that theres anything wrong with a size 14 but she acts like she would never lower herself to buying anything other than an 8)
She made a point in a Tiktok of saying she bought a top in a size 16 but only because she wanted it reeeaaallly oversized 🙄.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I think August is their anniversary which is probably the reason for the name. Seems super self involved hahaha. Also, does anyone follow George's new Instagram account? Seems like he's out in the Lake District ALL THE TIME and not spending any time with Megan and the new bub. Guess he's spending time with Goldie which is nice but still seems kind of odd.

Reactions: 5
But George has absolutely no interest in social media and didn’t at all delete his profiles because everyone was exposing him as a sex pest 🤫 not sure why he wouldn’t have his account private at this point?

Reactions: 11
Didn’t she say before she was having friends in the garden?? Not inviting the nail tech sis

It’s her brother in law’s GF, so technically a friend I guess. Unless you don’t like the Ellaby’s and make an escape like Jimmy’s last gf/fiancé. I bet Bee is thanking her lucky stars she escaped that Tory shitfest

Reactions: 8
It’s her brother in law’s GF, so technically a friend I guess. Unless you don’t like the Ellaby’s and make an escape like Jimmy’s last gf/fiancé. I bet Bee is thanking her lucky stars she escaped that Tory shitfest
Christ I forgot about Bee

Reactions: 4
Her wedding tik tok that was being discussed on here only just came up on my fyp and I forgot how much that stupid plastic children’s tiara looked on her.
Wasn’t a fan or her wedding look at all.

Reactions: 5
That Megs ‘wannabe’ Louise Marguerite just popped up on my TikTok FYP and she’s moved onto copying Faye now. Even she’s over Megan 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can I just confirm from Faye’s brag post about living near Heaton Park. The place is a complete tit hole.
it is strange how they are so supremely up themselves yet they live in a fairly okay part of Manchester. Faye though is basically on a council estate and whilst of us would likely see nothing wrong with it, I’m sure it makes her feel so tit to know that the furthest she’s got in life is having to live rent free in a house that her more successful sibling purchased outright

Reactions: 10
I don’t think Faye’s going to like Glastonbury one bit.Having been myself it’s over priced, over rated and if the weather’s tit you’re fucked.The line up is shocking.There’s also going to be a lot more cooler girls there and she’s just going to look like a basic witch😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.