Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s going with G for any future kids too… George, Goldie and Gene. Trying to be a bit Karsashian. But edgier and cooler Obvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Way off topic and don’t think it’s ever been spoken about on here but it’s nothing new in jimmys scene. George & Jimmys dad was locked up for SA charges (unsure if he is still in prison) but I wondered if anyone had more goss on this?

obviously George has followed in his dads footsteps 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 23
First time posting in Megan’s thread as I have only had a look at her a handful of times but don’t know much about her.. can anyone give me a little rundown on how she has so much money, if her husband is famous/rich and why on Earth does she now have straw like blonde hair when she used to be a classic brunette!

Overall she seems to come across as genuinely nice but am curious to know has she ever been involved in any controversy?

I do like (most) of her outfits and she clearly has been doing a good job of keeping it interesting and to her niche. I didn’t know she already had a child but I just saw she had another baby. When I saw her nursery tour (which I really loved) I assumed the child would be named Leo. I can’t say I’m a fan of the name Gene and also EVERY influencer/celeb/young American is using the name August for either a first or middle name. It’s genuinely become an ick of mine. Does Goldie have a middle name? I have to say really dislike the name Goldie too and it all sounds too whimsical and weird having ‘Goldie’ and ‘Faye’ in the family.

Also random but does anyone else find that she makes some incredibly infuriating facial expressions?! Sometimes she looks like something out of the Tweenies 😂

Just my thoughts but would love to learn more from you lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Way off topic and don’t think it’s ever been spoken about on here but it’s nothing new in jimmys scene. George & Jimmys dad was locked up for SA charges (unsure if he is still in prison) but I wondered if anyone had more goss on this?

obviously George has followed in his dads footsteps 🤢
Ohhhh tell us more! What's his dad's name??

Reactions: 3
I like the name Gene tbf but, do we reckon the middle name is August because that's the month he was conceived in? bc if so, ew 😒

Ohhhh tell us more! What's his dad's name??
Dads name is Richard.
I wish I knew more, I’m not in that scene anymore it was toxic hence why I thought maybe some more goss could be said on here 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t know how far it goes back, I only learnt about it a few years ago!

Reactions: 8
Am I crazy or is she doing an awful job at hiding her boob and nipple in her latest tik Tok. No issues with breastfeeding or even boobs (don’t get me started on men’s nipples vs women’s) but she’s clearly trying to hide it and multiple times in the video I had to question if that was just baby’s head or nipple.

Also gene is not the one. It makes me think Jean would love to know the story behind that, not even sure it goes with goldie besides both being g names

How much money has she just spent on the stuff she bought on the tiktok video... wiiiiild. And her body is still changing rapidly, she's literally just popped her kid out

Reactions: 6
Megs… the cut on those linen trousers is tit on you, because you still have a post bump and you bought an extra small you absolute melt.

The smugness on her face when she said extra small. She’s a horrible girl, so tone deaf to new mothers again.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.