Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So from what I have read, heard about George and Diana’s relationship, George wanted to settle down, move back home etc whereas Diana wasn’t ready for that. Do we think megs was a rebound or just someone George knew he could make the wifey?

Reactions: 2
Latest tiktok... why does she have to comment EVERY TIME that its a "size small" ok we get it you're thin

• Sick
Reactions: 16
So from what I have read, heard about George and Diana’s relationship, George wanted to settle down, move back home etc whereas Diana wasn’t ready for that. Do we think megs was a rebound or just someone George knew he could make the wifey?
He cheated, Megs was desperado for him, was an easy transition.

Reactions: 14
Latest tiktok... why does she have to comment EVERY TIME that its a "size small" ok we get it you're thin
She did the same on insta stories.

" I got it in my usual size small "

Like she could've just left the last word off.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
And again, on her new tik tok ‘this is a size 10 by the way’…. So triggering to those of us recovering from eating disorders. She’s there with her 8 month pregnant belly still in a size 10 and it’s unnecessary information! She’s boasting about being in these small sizes still it’s bizarre

Reactions: 13
And again, on her new tik tok ‘this is a size 10 by the way’…. So triggering to those of us recovering from eating disorders. She’s there with her 8 month pregnant belly still in a size 10 and it’s unnecessary information! She’s boasting about being in these small sizes still it’s bizarre
Ah just remember, she has nothing else to say! Yaaawn yaaaawn.
---
Also, she is just normal in real life so I don't get the whole obsession with being skinny!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Ah just remember, she has nothing else to say! Yaaawn yaaaawn.
---

Also, she is just normal in real life so I don't get the whole obsession with being skinny!
Yeah when I’ve seen her out she doesn’t appear as skinny as she clearly thinks she is. Which is fine of course. Didn’t one of her old school friends say the clique Megan was in would often call anyone over a size 8 ‘fat’? That’s clearly had a lasting impact on how she thinks about size, she has a very warped idea of body sizes and is definitely fatphobic.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No car seat and holding a baby in a moving car… 😩😩😩
the whole lot of them are thick as pig tit and selfish as hell.

I know I said this the last time she did this, but can you imagine the emergency worker who has to go to a scene of a crash and dealing with the mutilated body of a mum and baby who killed themselves from not wearing sodding seatbelts!! They are beyond belief. I know two families who’ve bought old VW’s and literally the first thing they did was retrofit searbelts.

Probably doesn’t have them as nobody will gift her them! She can’t even put her hand in her pocket to keep her baby safe. Honestly this makes me so angry!
---
Double post but just seen they’re actually in a hired VW and I find that even worse…. You’d just hire one that has bleeping seatbelts in it!!!
---
and here we have it- she’s admitted that risking her and her babies safety for photos. Imagine being so into yourself you’d do this!! Why not walk?? What is wrong with her. And why did nobody else step in?

EDD64DC7-071E-42B4-813F-C0FBBD6FEDD2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9

I know I said this the last time she did this, but can you imagine the emergency worker who has to go to a scene of a crash and dealing with the mutilated body of a mum and baby who killed themselves from not wearing sodding seatbelts!! They are beyond belief. I know two families who’ve bought old VW’s and literally the first thing they did was retrofit searbelts.

Probably doesn’t have them as nobody will gift her them! She can’t even put her hand in her pocket to keep her baby safe. Honestly this makes me so angry!
---
Double post but just seen they’re actually in a hired VW and I find that even worse…. You’d just hire one that has bleeping seatbelts in it!!!
---
and here we have it- she’s admitted that risking her and her babies safety for photos. Imagine being so into yourself you’d do this!! Why not walk?? What is wrong with her. And why did nobody else step in?

View attachment 2157285
Has she done this before?

fair enough she struggled with it/did it for photos etc etc.. I just don’t understand why you’d include that in the tiktok?! Why show it off when it’s clearly wrong? She’s in charge of her child so it’s her decision but she needs to remember that she has a big following and she might be encouraging others to do it too. Not good!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Has she done this before?

fair enough she struggled with it/did it for photos etc etc.. I just don’t understand why you’d include that in the tiktok?! Why show it off when it’s clearly wrong? She’s in charge of her child so it’s her decision but she needs to remember that she has a big following and she might be encouraging others to do it too. Not good!
She has indeed- in another thread. On the M62 no less!

I don’t see how it’s ‘fair enough’ at all to be honest. Photos or no photos, a van full of adults with no seatbelts on and a baby is dangerous. If it was too far to walk then it was certainly too far to risk your kids life

• Heart
Reactions: 14

---
---

View attachment 2157285
“not something I did lightly”

I feel sick.
Why bleeping post that?!!!!?!?!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They are the ugliest F-ing shoes I’ve ever seen. Looks like a 9 year old has got crafty with her Clark’s orthopaedics and stuck some things on them. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Taking maternity leave until she’s back in a size 8 because she can’t post content in anything above a 10.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.