Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what’s the Tea on her husband? Just seen the “I’ve chased after him for over 10 years”. NGL second hand embarrassment right there.
He was in an embarrassing hipster band and knobbed a couple of female celebs. Then Megs got him and he turned out to be a massive sleaze and connoisseur of the old Colombian marching powder, if you will.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t even say they were a hipster band, they were just a failed pop act. Their music was absolutely abysmal, there’s a reason you don’t ever hear it played anymore. It was crap then and it’s still crap now.

The way she goes on you’d think he was Alex Turner or Harry Styles!! He’s just some sweaty, washed up one hit wonder that (for some completely unknown reason) thinks he’s gods gift to the world. He’s so gross 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
He also blatantly cheated on Diana Vickers/there was crossover, cause the dates didn’t add up. I remember the AsosMegan days when she was with her previous bf and she actually posted a fan girl picture of George on her insta saying how fit he was, which I now find weird! The fact that she “liked” loads of the Diana/George couple posts also makes me laugh.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Why does she say “trusty Gucci shoes and Miu miu bag” in literally every video. What does trusty mean? I can’t be doing with her and her egg head.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks so mumsy these days. Not fashion just a mishmash of clothes that don’t work together (and i love a clash) and end up looking frumpy. That hair doesn’t help, it’s like a 90s mum but not in a good way. I miss the old days. Faye’s style is so much better to me - except the short short bob, i hate that

Reactions: 15
She looks so mumsy these days. Not fashion just a mishmash of clothes that don’t work together (and i love a clash) and end up looking frumpy. That hair doesn’t help, it’s like a 90s mum but not in a good way. I miss the old days. Faye’s style is so much better to me - except the short short bob, i hate that
Definitely thin privilege at play*

In that she wears whatever thrown together & her stans still eat it up (CC the mahooosive dress TikTok)

Reactions: 12
15C05B7E-A817-45C5-9C43-ED7615EEE69F.jpeg
She’s been reading… again though; that dress she’s just posted doesn’t fit. And if it’s rental, then how is she allowed to stretch them? Just wear a smock or baggy pants megs, you should be relaxing. I loved the last stage of pregnancy, not giving a tit and just being in my fat pants moment.

Reactions: 10
She 💯 did the dirty, don’t know why she tries to act all perfect like they were meant to be. She went after Diana’s man, own it begs!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bless her, she's really insecure isn't she. The most solid relationships are always the ones where there's no need to post about it.
I feel a bit sorry for her, imagine the most interesting (I use that term very loosely) 'brag' being who you've married, rather than something original about yourself.

Reactions: 17
Pretty ironic that the takeaway from her multiple paid reels with ByRotation was that she desperately needs to buy herself one of the dresses she loaned

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Completely agree, wish Granny Faye would bring back her long hair, it suited her face so much better!
The bob just ain't bobbing

Reactions: 7
so I was browsing on Free People this evening looking for a shirt & came across the moto jacket she wore recently on tiktok (see photo) & i cannot believe it’s £648!!!!!!!!!!!! she’s living on a different planet 🙀
44DC712F-9B3D-4DD0-9C00-51186B239AE5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
He also blatantly cheated on Diana Vickers/there was crossover, cause the dates didn’t add up. I remember the AsosMegan days when she was with her previous bf and she actually posted a fan girl picture of George on her insta saying how fit he was, which I now find weird! The fact that she “liked” loads of the Diana/George couple posts also makes me laugh.
Just had a sneaky look back at Diana's posts and it is SO WEIRD. Megan was liking their couple photos and then photos Diana posted of George by himself. That is not cringe love, that is pure CREEP.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.