Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here but feel it’s time to finally pipe up!
What’s people’s thoughts on what “baby boy”s name is going to be? For a while I’ve thought it’ll be Ziggy, Bowie or Freddie but I’m open to being surprised…

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker here but feel it’s time to finally pipe up!
What’s people’s thoughts on what “baby boy”s name is going to be? For a while I’ve thought it’ll be Ziggy, Bowie or Freddie but I’m open to being surprised…
seems too obvious. i think she'll go for something classic...like George 😅 Alfie maybe? too common?

Arlo, Miles or god forbid something like Hendrix or Jagger

Reactions: 6
In keeping with the dog’s name theme she’s got going on, I think Shep, Rover, Cookie.

Rex could be a serious contender.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alfie would be too much of a reminder of when they used to crawl so far up Alfie Deyes and Zoella’s arseholes and end up getting ditched by them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not Megs pretending she has a busy job she needs to take mat leave from 😬. How much slower can she go?
This. Sorry, what is it that you do? Get dressed and post it online, go for brunch, get your hair cut and nails done? Am I missing anything? Yes, yes, you must stop all that 'work'.

Reactions: 21
I am going straight to hell but that back view in the dress she hired and stretched to hell is …… lumpy.

If only you hadn’t recoiled in horror from anything not xxs and sized up, eh Megs?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Forget guessing baby names, what fast food joint will she debut her child next to this time?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When is she due? She announced it was a boy on New Years' Day. I checked back in for the silly name reveal and she's STILL pregnant. Is she part-elephant?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s got some serious body hang ups. Come on your pregnant Megs. You’re not going to look like Kate Moss.
Also, again saying “trusty” she’s been reading.

Reactions: 7
Aside from her bump she looks the same size as she usually is in the rest of her body. It’s sad that she thinks she has cankles and said she hates how she looks right now, but it must be even crappier to know her irl/be her friend and be bigger and hear her talk about herself like that when she is still objectively tiny

Reactions: 15
Aside from her bump she looks the same size as she usually is in the rest of her body. It’s sad that she thinks she has cankles and said she hates how she looks right now, but it must be even crappier to know her irl/be her friend and be bigger and hear her talk about herself like that when she is still objectively tiny
She’s just consistently tone deaf.

Reactions: 13
Been lurking on this thread for a while so thought I’d finally contribute… IMO obviously in a material sense her life has changed a lot since the early days of her blog but god her mindset doesn’t seem to have progressed at all, I know she says that she doesn’t take any tit anymore and blah blah blah but honestly she comes across as insecure and immature as ever

I used to really enjoy her content when I was younger but there’s just been zero development, and she just seems to flaunt increasingly expensive clothes in lieu of anything intelligent, original or creative to add 🙄

Tbf if she made more of an effort I would probably still be interested in following her but had to unfollow ages ago as everything just felt like such a cash grab and the writing on her blog was appalling. Enjoyed her youtube vids back in the day though.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Name guesses:
Freddie
Bowie
Ziggy
Indy
Raffy
Sonny
Woody
Just seen she’s done some TikToks of names they won’t be using, and Freddie/Raffy/Sonny were on there. And Bruce :unsure: So at this point who the chuff knows 😅

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.