Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ngl might be influenced into buying one of those glittery Benetton tshirts...👀👀

Reactions: 1
I think her reaction is because she genuinely thought TikTok would be like a second wave of fame for her. She thinks she’s way more fashionable and high end and likeable than she is and it seems that the TikTok audience just see her as a try hard 😂 she’s spiralling because she’s a long cry from her peak days where she had an actual following
100%
and cause shes doing so tit on insta, she's like "tiktok is better anyway!!!"
I shriveled up with cringe.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I can just see Faye furiously jotting down all of the tiktok “trolls” names so she can try and suss out who they are and go to their houses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
feel like faye would come to mine and kill all the weeds on the drive just by looking at them so she'd be doing me a favour really x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
she’s a bit desperate lately aye, if she doesn’t like instagram why use it?

There’s nothing impressive about being able to fit into an 8 pregnant. I’m 7 months pregnant and I can fit into some of my size 8 clothes, especially flowy loose dresses that that room anyway. It’s nothing to keep commenting on and making a big deal out of. I’m a hypocrite because I’ve just mentioned my size here it i’m not trying to be an ‘influencer’ and she’d probably fair better online if she stopped mentioning her size bc it can be at best irrelevant and worst alienating.

also on the vile dress
It’s the colour and the material? it looks like Christmas wrapping paper? it’s just wrong for this time of year, and it’s so in-genuine to make out she was being trolled for something when people were only honest about the opinions she asked for.

Reactions: 12
It’s becoming really clear why she stumped at 200k followed and stayed there, whilst others continued to grow (Inthefrow, EsteeLaLonde, Brittany Bathgate and the like) and her career has really flatlined. She has absolutely zero business sense and has let her weaknesses drive her business decisions, those with a more sensible head on their shoulders would have made very different decisions to the ones she made. Eg, they’d have carried on with YouTube- and either ignored or switched off comments.

The dress video did take off, and the savvy influencers would have continued to try to get engagement with it rather than moan about all the people who gave her the feedback that she specifically asked for. She could easily have made a funny, tongue in cheek video where she tried to style it, without all the ‘you’re all old and horrible trolls’ bullshit. Had a bit of a laugh at herself. None of the comments I saw were negative about her, they were negative about the dress. Why did she react so badly to that?

she’s a bit desperate lately aye, if she doesn’t like instagram why use it?

There’s nothing impressive about being able to fit into an 8 pregnant. I’m 7 months pregnant and I can fit into some of my size 8 clothes, especially flowy loose dresses that that room anyway. It’s nothing to keep commenting on and making a big deal out of. I’m a hypocrite because I’ve just mentioned my size here it i’m not trying to be an ‘influencer’ and she’d probably fair better online if she stopped mentioning her size bc it can be at best irrelevant and worst alienating.

also on the vile dress
It’s the colour and the material? it looks like Christmas wrapping paper? it’s just wrong for this time of year, and it’s so in-genuine to make out she was being trolled for something when people were only honest about the opinions she asked for.
On the other hand I'm sizing up as my bump grows 🤣🤣 buying sizes I would never before, but now I'm like well I'm pregnant so gotta have room to breath

• Heart
Reactions: 5
On the other hand I'm sizing up as my bump grows 🤣🤣 buying sizes I would never before, but now I'm like well I'm pregnant so gotta have room to breath
I’m getting to that point too, had been holding off to avoid unnecessary purchase but all I want is comfort now!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
'Help me pick my rented outfit...' Careful, babes! You've asked for peoples' opinions.... they might give them 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As she’s pregnant and they’re not maternity dresses won’t they stretch at the tummy area When returned?

Reactions: 8
As she’s pregnant and they’re not maternity dresses won’t they stretch at the tummy area When returned?
She couldn’t possibly stretch anything because she’s so *sMoL & TiNy*🥺

Such a weird flex to keep going on bout how tiny you are when you’re pregnant 😂😂

• Haha
I’ve just seen the post but yes that dress is definitely going to be stretched out unless it’s special fabric. Fine if it’s your own but imagine renting that after her and not being pregnant!

Reactions: 2
a £995 dress completely stretched out and ruined because she insists on wearing non maternity wear! at least buy your own clothes rather than rent them if you’re going to destroy them!

Reactions: 14
Yeah she stretched it really bad, wonder what the owner will think if they see that video. I assume its a premium brand so why can you see the label through the side of the dress? Would've looked better with a bra too.

While I'm here, do people wear those Sleeper pyjama sets out of the house?

Reactions: 5
So what’s the Tea on her husband? Just seen the “I’ve chased after him for over 10 years”. NGL second hand embarrassment right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.