Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have some experience of working in this field before I left for a more fulfilling job. I hated working with influencers.

The brand host them in return for guaranteed content, it’s really that simple.
fair dos! And glad you ended up with something more fulfilling 😊

Reactions: 2
fair dos! And glad you ended up with something more fulfilling 😊
It was working with vacuous and self entitled influencers that tipped me over the edge 😂 one encounter with Tanya Burr and I thought better about my life choices…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nothing substantial to add other than her latest clothing drop is U.G.L.Y!
I know!
She posted something for the two new tops saying "excited for you to meet them"
I'm not. It's a plain top with stitching on the hems and the other looks like everything else she's ever brought out but with buttons.
Yawn.

Reactions: 6
She was just the RUDEST person I’ve ever met in my life. Luckily I was dealing with the ‘real’ celebrities an so not her, but she actually thought she was more important at an event and got pissed off she was made to wait at the end of the red carpet whilst an actual ACTRESS walked before her. I laughed my tits off because she was fuming that she was made to wait 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She was just the RUDEST person I’ve ever met in my life. Luckily I was dealing with the ‘real’ celebrities an so not her, but she actually thought she was more important at an event and got pissed off she was made to wait at the end of the red carpet whilst an actual ACTRESS walked before her. I laughed my tits off because she was fuming that she was made to wait 😂
That’s funny spill something more 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I’d love to know how much of this stuff actually sells. It’s like a cheap Megan Ellaby merch range for her fans, so who is buying this tit, realistically? She gifts most of it to her mates to make it look like it’s selling I guess…

Reactions: 8
All the underlayer/ layering pieces just scream fast fashion - checkerboard/ squiggles etc - for £45 that looks like they could be pulled from Primark or ASOS? £38 for a grey cotton tshirt that just says 'saturday' on it? come on 😅

Reactions: 10
I reckon her and Faye sit in their 16th coffee shop of the day and say let’s make the ugliest and cheapest clothes possible, see if we can get those idiots to buy it and make as much money as possible. Wahey!

Makes me sad though because I actually miss her YouTube, her videos were so good.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember being excited when she announced Saturday but when she released the pieces I was like… is that it? 😂 so overpriced as well and I’ve heard the quality is crappy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.