Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Mego… prego? 👶

Edit; just caught up on the last thread that I unwatched agessss ago and I see I’m not alone in thinking this. Haven’t seen her swinging out of a drink in a good while, baggy tops upon baggy tops (don’t you know she loves layers?), & the Baby costume for that party (either she’s playing on the word baby, or she’s actually thought that was a quirky dreamy costume 🤪)
She doesn’t seem to have a bump though, unless she’s still early on

Omg those reels of her, Faye and the other one walking around London. They look like a trio of Mormon women with some time off from seminary 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The absolute thieving little twit is selling clothes she’s been gifted on her Vinted account 😡 and some of them she’s left the tags on while posing for her ✨content✨🤢. I remember her getting gifted the blue Molby dress because I wanted the exact one, and I remember she said how the designer had made that specific style just for her!!!! She could have given the gifted items to charity but no she’s again using her followers to fund her lifestyle. She should be ashamed !!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
The absolute thieving little twit is selling clothes she’s been gifted on her Vinted account 😡 and some of them she’s left the tags on while posing for her ✨content✨🤢. I remember her getting gifted the blue Molby dress because I wanted the exact one, and I remember she said how the designer had made that specific style just for her!!!! She could have given the gifted items to charity but no she’s again using her followers to fund her lifestyle. She should be ashamed !!!
Didn’t even take the tags off. So basically just stuck them on for a photo to use them to pressure her followers in to buying them. Presumably with an aff link so she’s made money twice on it all really.

Eurh she is so vile

• Sick
Reactions: 26
She really has hit a new low.

I’m planning to send those Vinted photos to the brands who gifted her the clothes, just so they know what sort of influencer theyre working with.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
In all honesty, the bigger brands like H&M probably won’t care. She’s fulfilled her end of the bargain by posting the brand and item on socials, so it won’t matter to them. The smaller brands, perhaps, but again, they got the post from her so it’s all exposure.

Reactions: 12
She is pond scum. Can’t believe I used to like her and be influenced into buying items. So glad I’ve seen sense and through all the other influenzas

Reactions: 18
She’s selling an Olivia Rubin dress and I just saw on her stories that she’s having lunch with the brand…

Disgusting

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She really has hit a new low.

I’m planning to send those Vinted photos to the brands who gifted her the clothes, just so they know what sort of influencer theyre working with.
Please send these to Karina Molby. She’ll be gutted!

Reactions: 13
Sorry another trip away?? Like why have kids if you are going away every single week. Then she comes back and posts her doing one thing small thing with Goldie to justify herself

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Faye looks like she’s had her lips done, however they’re not too OTT and still suit her face.

unpopular opinion(?) - Faye is prettier than Megan!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.