Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get a couple of days every month if that's what you're comfortable with and need - and have the childcare support!! But, it's literally every week. Poor child!!

Reactions: 6
ā€œHikingā€ in Burberry sunglasses and Gucci x Adidas trainers? duck off pal šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know. She commissioned it according to her blog, looks like it could have been quite pricey looking at the artistā€™s website! Is she sure Goldie will want it when she ā€œhands it downā€ šŸ˜‚
45623D2F-E3E6-404E-9B48-EC4A65F0568F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I know. She commissioned it according to her blog, looks like it could have been quite pricey looking at the artistā€™s website! Is she sure Goldie will want it when she ā€œhands it downā€ šŸ˜‚View attachment 1733610
omg no way. I would hardly have considered her a harry styles fan and fan art on etsy is miles better!!

More money than she knows what to do with :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Anyone else enjoying the 'wholesome' weekend photos. Trying to make yourself feel better, hun?
The latest posts and the STOMACH CHURNING gormless poses, what's with the weird leg kicking?
Just post some normal stuff! I find the harder she tries, the more off putting her posts are.

Reactions: 12
Anyone else enjoying the 'wholesome' weekend photos. Trying to make yourself feel better, hun?
The latest posts and the STOMACH CHURNING gormless poses, what's with the weird leg kicking?
Just post some normal stuff! I find the harder she tries, the more off putting her posts are.
THE LEG KICKING!!!!!!

with a side of....

ARM SWINGING!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
the dress / that red top do not suit her at all - her frame is quite straight up and down so imo the tank top style isn't it and the cuffs on the dress with how sheer the sleeves are look a bit odd. olivia rubin too, wonder when this one will be on vinted

Reactions: 6
Seriously how do they get away with it. A recession is here and itā€™s going to blow up big time

Reactions: 7
Just seen that sheā€™s in the Cotswolds for another break away from home. I feel so sorry for her little girl, it must be confusing for her. Sheā€™s away literally every week!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Iā€™d really love to know the purpose of these over the top one night press trips? Does anyone work in that field have an insight?

Theyā€™ve always seemed so gratuitous

Reactions: 14
Iā€™d really love to know the purpose of these over the top one night press trips? Does anyone work in that field have an insight?

Theyā€™ve always seemed so gratuitous
I have some experience of working in this field before I left for a more fulfilling job. I hated working with influencers.

The brand host them in return for guaranteed content, itā€™s really that simple.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.