Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faye said she had her lips done when someone asked her in the comments on her Tik Tok (wish I screenshotted now).

• Wow
Reactions: 7
how can she have had her lips done and they’re still as thin as a 90 year olds 😂😂 hope they were free faye or else you need a refund

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I live in Prestwich and honestly, they are both just SO underwhelming in real life. They have faces like slapped arses and they just look like clowns. They try so hard.
Faye has definitely had her lips done, not that it helps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I live in Prestwich and honestly, they are both just SO underwhelming in real life. They have faces like slapped arses and they just look like clowns. They try so hard.
Faye has definitely had her lips done, not that it helps.
I’ve always wondered how their outfits look in real life…?

Reactions: 5
didn't think lip filler was meaning to make it look like a fish hook was pulling the left side of you mouth down??? it also really exaggerates the space between her nose and top lip ... she looks a bit like an emu now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Faye somehow looks like Trinny Woodall - a woman who must be at least twice her age.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she stood like a bouncer blocking the door so you can’t get in, cause you’ve not showed him your ID
12A7AB02-5143-4F0F-B125-B662D3B36219.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
her latest stories ads are more like a novel. also instagram shows you margins when placing text now, so the ad declaration being covered by the reply bit is totally intentional!

Reactions: 3
The quality of reserved clothing is the absolute worst, and a brand that only looks good on the super slim (and most of their clothes only go up to a small size 14). It’s a real shame as lot of their clothes look nice online

Reactions: 5

I’ve just seen this tiktok. I don’t really like commenting on physical appearance but… is it just me or does she look a little ill? Like her face is so gaunt and she’s lost quite a bit of weight 😕

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’d say they probably just all do too much blow to eat anything these days 😂 Coke bloat soon cometh…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.