Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bloody love Diana!
Let’s bear In mind this whole thing was years ago, Diana will always be a stunning woman who will fly her flag 💅 still think it’s so weird though how both Megan and Faye had George as posters on their walls 😷

Let’s bear In mind this whole thing was years ago, Diana will always be a stunning woman who will fly her flag 💅 still think it’s so weird though how both Megan and Faye had George as posters on their walls 😷
Oh, and don’t forget, Diana and George were together for a long time and then both had a “break” during which he met Megan and completely jumped ship, so that speaks for itself, listen to Diana’s podcast 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So was Faye's post meaning that she and Paddy have broken up? Her happy birthday post to him from November is still up.

Reactions: 2
Her latest TikTok :ROFLMAO: “I don’t often shop at Zara” next breath… “us girls are wearing sequins and I wanted something really special” so that’s why she says she decided on Zara? Proceeds to show an argyle jumper and plain black scarf that was likely made from awful fast fashion fabric. Granted it’s not plt or shein but what are those purchases?! She’s so fake and vapid - fair play she obviously earns a lot of money but her sheer consumption of fashion and hauls, considering everything bar the expensive Lv shoes, Chanel bags etc is on Vinted within a short space? She is so unsustainable and unrelatable, anything for the content views!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her latest TikTok :ROFLMAO: “I don’t often shop at Zara” next breath… “us girls are wearing sequins and I wanted something really special” so that’s why she says she decided on Zara? Proceeds to show an argyle jumper and plain black scarf that was likely made from awful fast fashion fabric. Granted it’s not plt or shein but what are those purchases?! She’s so fake and vapid - fair play she obviously earns a lot of money but her sheer consumption of fashion and hauls, considering everything bar the expensive Lv shoes, Chanel bags etc is on Vinted within a short space? She is so unsustainable and unrelatable, anything for the content views!
To be honest she doesn’t shop anywhere that doesn’t pay her to advertise 🙄

Reactions: 5
That latest tiktok… I’m sure we’re being pranked. Who wears a red sequin skirt and a striped shirt?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s over exaggeretared the Cupid bow and used too much lipstick right into the corners of her mouth and it looks really off

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.