Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s taken inspiration from Louise Marguerite who was styling her hair like that first - oh how the tables have turned!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The outfit in that latest tik tok is a lot better than most of her looks recently but my days that hair! Its straight then curled then wavy? What is going on? That blonde is frazzling.

Reactions: 4
I ran straight here when I saw that fake flower round her neck on her stories and shocked to see I’m the first one here. It legit looks like fancy dress?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I ran straight here when I saw that fake flower round her neck on her stories and shocked to see I’m the first one here. It legit looks like fancy dress?
It looks like a comedy clown one that would squirt water.. absolutely awful!!

And absolutely dying that she’s had to film that video on most likely Faye’s seat table because *cry* they didn’t end up in first class seats or even a table seat!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the flower thing has been done by Scandi bloggers like Polliani & Marianne_Theorsden but it‘s just not working for her

Reactions: 3
duck me imagine opening the door on the train to use the loo and seeing someone taking a selfie dressed like that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That outfit was just so bad. It's like she doesn't know what to wear so just puts it all on. The flower choker thing was just dreadful.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.