Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know your reputations gone down the shitter when your sex pest of a husband can only have an IG presence behind a sodding campervan

maybe if he’d not groped his way round the NQ he’d still have his own insta!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just checked who Janis follows… nearly all are just brands related to camper van life. Aka an account to beg for freebies!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
What did she post on her stories about being trolled? I missed it
She was doing a weekend round up and put something about how she’d done a dress try on over on TikTok that went viral and that ‘the dresses got trolled’. Then the next stories were something about how you should wear what you love and not care what others think. I think there was also a caption saying something like those who didn’t like the dress were wrong too.

Basically she was pulling a woe is me when she’s the one who asked for the opinions in the first place. Interestingly I don’t remember her posting a pic on instagram stories of the ugly dress so maybe she got the message that it was horrible.

Reactions: 7
I’m pissing myself because in her head she’s super famous and everyone knows who she is but it’s so obvious that the comments on that video are from people thinking “why the duck is there some rando on my fyp wanting to wear a green tent to their baby shower”

Plus does she not understand tiktok humour? The way she just appears on the screen is a literal jump scare I can’t stop watching it and crying laughing 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That green dress is bleeping ugly and the blue one is no better, it looks too short. The proportions are off making it look boxy

Reactions: 7
Is she OK??????

'I don't like to "baby" my clothes', meaning 'I don't get upset when they're damaged'

Is she actually ok????

That's actually a bit revolting. It proves that she does not value things she has in the slightest, because she can just buy or be given more. I think there is a word for this that I can't seem to find in my tired brain. My tired brain from working bleeping HARD, meaning that I value things in my life. What a vacuous human.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
That’s her sharing G’s new page 🤪 aka the camper van
Any area of their life they can capitalise on, they do. They obviously don't need the cash, but instead of keeping their family campervan and trips private, they have to make it a thing so they can be gifted tit. Can't really complain about 'trolls' and people knowing so much about their lives, when they can't help but turn everything about themselves into a bloody ad!
There is nothing innately original about either of them, it's all so purposefully 'curated'.
Also, never realised how wet and creepy George's talking voice was 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is she OK??????

'I don't like to "baby" my clothes', meaning 'I don't get upset when they're damaged'

Is she actually ok????

That's actually a bit revolting. It proves that she does not value things she has in the slightest, because she can just buy or be given more. I think there is a word for this that I can't seem to find in my tired brain. My tired brain from working bleeping HARD, meaning that I value things in my life. What a vacuous human.
If they’re the Gucci X Adidas trainers, she’s just taking the piss.

Reactions: 4
I know I’ve said this before (and I do agree they’re grabby) but I also think they know these days are numbered. He part runs bars that are half empty most of the time. She now has no income from YouTube and instead relies on ads that are drying up and getting free tit. That free tit doesn’t pay their mortgage. They wouldn’t be selling stuff for a fiver if they didn’t think they needed the money.

Reactions: 9
I know I’ve said this before (and I do agree they’re grabby) but I also think they know these days are numbered. He part runs bars that are half empty most of the time. She now has no income from YouTube and instead relies on ads that are drying up and getting free tit. That free tit doesn’t pay their mortgage. They wouldn’t be selling stuff for a fiver if they didn’t think they needed the money.
but how is she able to afford 2k bags?? She mentions buying them not being gifted? That’s what confuses me! Seems to have endless supply of cash x

Reactions: 2
I’m dying over her selling the bottle warmer for a fiver!!! She acts like they’re so upper middle class and better than everyone but she’s actually the same if not worse. Even I’d donate a bottle warmer to a charity shop and I’m not posing with designer handbags on the daily 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.