Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a lot of “the husband” / “my husband” and never George these days

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Yeah I find it a bit cringe tbh. Get smug vibes when she says it, or I dunno.. can’t put my finger on it!

Reactions: 9
She is for sure making a concerted effort to avoid certain angles at the minute - didn't show a full length in the tighter top she is wearing under this jumper but then seem to have forgotten to avoid a side view...maybe Christma Day/NYE announcement.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
7429AF80-1EE5-4844-A15B-366A705FD018.jpeg

Christ her knickers look like they’re about to cut her arse cheek in half. Just get a bigger size Megs! Despite what you and your sister might think, being bigger than a size 8 is not the end of the world hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ooh just thinking it could be a white drawstring come to think!
I’m more than sure it’s a tag. It looks too wide and too thin to be a drawstring but it’s funny how she chose to be so passive aggressive in her reply 😭 like does it bother her that much for people to find out she doesn’t actually wear half the tit she purchases/get gifted

Reactions: 9
I think it’s a drawstring but just because there may not be a tag on this particular item doesn’t mean we don’t all know that she does it with other things! So maybe she should get off her passive aggressive high horse 🐴

Reactions: 6
I really liked Megan in her Manchester apartment days, but she seems different now and idk what it is, I want to like it but all her YouTube content is gone which is unfortunate

Reactions: 25
Looking at the TikTok it definitely definitely looks like a tag. Agree though that she must do this with so many of her clothes. Ewwww selling used unwashed PJs 🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.