Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I've already asked but can she somehow avoid/reduce tax by selling on George's vinted account?

Reactions: 1
I know I've already asked but can she somehow avoid/reduce tax by selling on George's vinted account?
I think it’s more that she’s stated on her own account that the money goes to charity, so she sells higher value items on George’s (lesser known) account, which has no reference to charity, so she can keep the profit. It’s sneaky and greedy so beggy meggy all over

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it’s more that she’s stated on her own account that the money goes to charity, so she sells higher value items on George’s (lesser known) account, which has no reference to charity, so she can keep the profit. It’s sneaky and greedy so beggy meggy all over
This does not surprise me one bit!!!!!!

Reactions: 7
I think the poster you quoted is probably aware of how influencer marketing works. Yes it’s a form of advertising and it does indeed come out of a marketing budget, but that’s a budget that’s formed off the money they take from customers and end users of whatever service they’re providing. So it’s not surprising that people feel aggrieved when they’re expected to pay full whack for something which essentially then funds the Ellaby’s having a free night out.

It feels crass to be giving rich people free food in the current economic climate. They could try making it even slightly charitable but neither the restaurants nor the influencers seem bothered enough to make the effort. I’m personally unhappy about continuing to support places that gift free food to people who can well afford to pay for it themselves when so many people can barely afford to keep themselves fed right now.
I agree - I try very hard not to support businesses that give ppl who can afford to pay, free stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
One of Megan’s videos just came up on my FYP & she was getting ready for CPHFW - in her video she’s like “people keep asking me how I still fit in my jeans and honestly these jeans are just massive” then proceeds to show a pair of jeans that honestly wouldn’t be more than a size 10/12… like I get what she meant but how is that the language she uses!! I’m not chronically online enough to be shocked by much but I was really taken aback by her saying that

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
One of Megan’s videos just came up on my FYP & she was getting ready for CPHFW - in her video she’s like “people keep asking me how I still fit in my jeans and honestly these jeans are just massive” then proceeds to show a pair of jeans that honestly wouldn’t be more than a size 10/12… like I get what she meant but how is that the language she uses!! I’m not chronically online enough to be shocked by much but I was really taken aback by her saying that
jesus christ

Reactions: 8
she thinks anything over a size ten is obese so I’m not surprised

Reactions: 15
I’m all for women supporting women but she’s ground my gears.I really hope she struggles to loose the baby weight.She can then see the struggles of new mums and see what a NORMAL size woman is.Also is it me or does her face look wonky at the chin from the fat removal. She looks very lonely and awkward on her own at fashion week

has anyone seen faye’s latest post desperately hinting she wanted an invite to copenhagen fashion week 😂 she’s so embarrassing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The latest look on her instagram legit looks like what I do chores in.

When will people learn that a designer logo does not equal a fashionable outfit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else really enjoy how she doesn't post at weekends (dreamy family time), like she is taking time from her very busy stressful, important job during the week? 😆
It always makes me laugh. Imagine truly thinking going for brunch, free hair cuts and getting your nails done is work.
---

Anyone else really enjoy how she doesn't post at weekends (dreamy family time), like she is taking time from her very busy stressful, important job during the week? 😆
It always makes me laugh. Imagine truly thinking going for brunch, free hair cuts and getting your nails done is work.
Oh gosh, so sorry, mustn't underestimate how draining getting dressed and filming it for tik tok must be.

• Haha
Oooh she’s redecorating some of the house now. Wonder why, those pink ceilings in her living room were SO lovely :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d bet money on her painting it a similar shade of blue to what Lucy Williams and Jessie Bush have recently painted their living rooms…

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’d bet money on her painting it a similar shade of blue to what Lucy Williams and Jessie Bush have recently painted their living rooms…
She wished she had Lucy Williams taste… 😂😂😂 (Lucy Williams house is so beaut).

Reactions: 5
I know not everything is going to be shown online but I feel like she only ever takes Goldie for food/shopping? Absolutely cannot picture Megan at a grotty soft play 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.