Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemonadefizz12

I’ve never posted on here before- always a lurker!
But I searched for this girl as she followed my interiors page, I followed back and 2 days later she doesn’t follow me anymore (have seen it with a lot of big fashion influencer accounts following/unfollowing me too lately…!)
She done the same to me too. Followed my small art shop on insta, liked and commented then DM’d saying she loved my work… I asked could I send her a piece she kept liking as right now every little helps a small shop on insta and getting noticed. She accepted the piece, never messaged to say thank you after she was always DMing hinting for it!, has it hung on the wall but never ever gave me a shout out or shared my shop and unfollowed me 😒 slime ball!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 72

Sunburnsjess

So - Jimmy’s launch in MCR tonight. They were all out in force… I sat close to George, his mum, Baby and Megan in the square when they stepped away from the bar. I can’t lie, they both looked great and so happy with the bub. Regardless of everything, they are a new family, loving life and everyone needs to chill the beans. I’m not a fan, but they emulated love. Despite George’s allegations…they are only that. He is a dad at the end of the day!
Just because George is a dad now doesn’t absolve him of some potentially very serious sexual harassment accusations. So no I don’t think people on this board need to “chill” 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Pheelin24

There hasn't been an influencer that has disappointed me more than Megan. I used to think she was so genuine and I really enjoyed her vlogs and her whole vibe. But the more successful she got, the more unrelatable she became. The only time she ever interacts is if she is doing an Ad or brand deal or to do a Q&A when she feels that her engagement on Instagram is down and she's losing followers, and that being said she gives away absolutely nothing in these q&a's, just the odd comment about how everything is just so 'dreamy'. She went from wearing and sharing lots of quirky high street clothes to only posting bits from the likes of Gucci & Prada that are all a minimum of £1500. She goes radio silent for days and sometimes weeks and calls herself an influencer, only to return after her hiatus with another designer AD. It is so so clear that she doesn't give a rats about her following at all! it's just all about the money for her and to portray a perfect life.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
So - Jimmy’s launch in MCR tonight. They were all out in force… I sat close to George, his mum, Baby and Megan in the square when they stepped away from the bar. I can’t lie, they both looked great and so happy with the bub. Regardless of everything, they are a new family, loving life and everyone needs to chill the beans. I’m not a fan, but they emulated love. Despite George’s allegations…they are only that. He is a dad at the end of the day!
What on earth have I just read. Genuinely wonder how you’d feel reading that defence of that family if you were one of the multiple women who were coming forward on social media to say that he’d assaulted them. Or if you were one of the many many people who’ve come on this thread with stories and experiences of how the Ellaby family have made their lives hell.

But hey- ‘he’s a dad at the end of the day’ 🥴

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
🤣🤣. She made this sash for her hen too! You’d think she’d of actually mentioned it maybe, seeing as her mum made it.
This is so weird. It was even mentioned in the blog post, to quote Faye “ I also picked up a handmade bride sash via Etsy, which, without knowing what Megan was wearing, coordinated with both of her outfits perfectly” she didn’t pick it up on Etsy…mummy ellaby made it. Such fucking odd behaviour!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

buffalobarbie

53A84825-D5F6-45BB-84C6-443BBDC547CE.png

Reminds me of the ”stinky vibes” I got last year when Megs did an ad for that burger place when restaurants had literally just reopened and in the midst of families receiving those pitiful food packages in place of free school meals.

I don’t disagree with the point - “influencers” should not be begging for free food, but Faye needs to take a good hard look at herself and her ropey sister before pointing the finger. Same thing happened when she was slagging off shopcider then released the new Saturday line which was copied/heavily heavily inspired by other brands. Bitchy privileged hypocrites the lot of them 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 48

charliecaine

Did anyone see that Beewhittaker (Georges brothers fiancé) has just put up a story tagging @shopcider in the shirt she is wearing.... shouting them out.

The drama!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

ejej123

Chatty Member
They’re newly weds, they’re gonna look loved up. Doesn’t mean they’re not a pair of dicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Eurh. Sorry but there’s absolutely nothing I could find attractive about someone who was accused multiple times of harassing/assaulting women and whose only response was to threaten people with legal action and then delete his social media.

Vile inside and out if you ask me 🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Sick

popcorn222

I find it so hypocritical they share their lives online but then act all offended when their followers are intrigued about things. You either want to share or you don’t love

Sunburnsjess

Is this nana Faye?
Haha exactly… it’s literally the same account that spotted Megan’s hen do in Manchester “by chance” and commented on how great she looked 🙄🙄 okayyy then! How fortuitous of this tattler to keep running into Megan/her family and friends. There’s defo a few questionable accounts on here that could be megs or nana Faye 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Hallie

Never thought I'd post but want to throw my 2p in.

I'm another person who has had bad experiences with both Ellaby sisters. They're not nice girls at all, specifically Faye as she likes to always to take things TOO far...anyway, I was always shocked they got such a big following and came across to all their 'fans' as so humble and sweet.

I do feel differently now - not about Faye - but I do believe Megs has grown up abit and she's done all this damage control (deleting videos and going more private) because she was genuinely worried her past would catch up to her. I think she regrets how she used to be wheras I think Faye will always be toxic. Just my opinion 🤷‍♀️.

I think Megan needs to stop reading this thread because it's making her MH worse and her always worrying about stories coming out about her / george / Faye will always happen unfortunately because so many people have had bad times with them 🤷‍♀️ just take it in your stride Megan hun. I've been reading on Tattle for a while now and this is probably one of the nicest threads I've seen. I don't believe any of the people here are "trolls" as she suggests. Everyone here has once enjoyed her content, nobody HATES her or wants her to fail.

The sisters once made my life hell but despite everything I still wanna see them do well, I'm happy for Megan and that she is experiencing motherhood and she's in a lovely home.

✌🏾

• Heart
Not being snobby about ASOS bridesmaid dresses because I am looking at them for my own wedding, and I thought theirs were actually really nice. But I was surprised that for someone who is so into luxury fashion labels and Faye who wears so many designer dresses that they would opt for them? Was expecting something from the new Rixo bridal range or something a bit more upmarket!

hhheyyyy

Regardless of everything, they are a new family, loving life and everyone needs to chill the beans. I’m not a fan, but they emulated love. Despite George’s allegations…they are only that. He is a dad at the end of the day!
‘chill the beans’ hahahahaha wtf
This is a terrible terrible take. Being a new family doesn’t automatically relieve you of any criticism.

Last edited:
Reactions: 41