Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know u all hag it off BUT who’s probably going to try the new Manchester Jimmy’s out? Who’s going to have the Sunday roast and whos going to have the bottomless brunch? Also who’s absolutely not ever going to go in Jimmy’s?
I don't fancy being groped nor do I fancy being bitchily stared out by the Ellaby clique. Think I'll give it a miss and go Spoons. Basically the same thing but the prices are better and I have less chance of being harrassed tbh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I know u all hag it off BUT who’s probably going to try the new Manchester Jimmy’s out? Who’s going to have the Sunday roast and whos going to have the bottomless brunch? Also who’s absolutely not ever going to go in Jimmy’s?
Deffo can’t bring myself to hand any money over to that pair of twats

Reactions: 17
There's a Jimmy's in my city, and I would rather drink shots of piss than go there. I always look in the window when I pass though, to see if any Ellabies are in there :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 15
Do we have any insight into the brother and whose company it actually is?
Obviously if Jimmy is sweeping George’s behaviour under the rug then they’re all as bad as each other but I just never know whose pubs they actually are? Or much about his brother apart from his partner!

Reactions: 5
I’d love to know more about the other brother and George’s family. Any allegations about me or anyone in my family of sexual harassment I think I’d be beaten, so would love to know how his family seem to be just brushing it under the rug. Unless they’re like Megan and Faye with these are just false because George is so famous and successful people are trying to damage him and break them up
Also about bee and George’s bro (can’t remember his name nor do I care enough to scroll and find it) she doesn’t wear her engagement ring and was starting to wonder if they’ve split but they’re obviously still together as I can’t imagine her going to Megs wedding if they’re not together.
I find bee a lot more interesting tbh

Oh god Meg and Faye are gonna be shouting about copying even though this is a really common print at the moment

Reactions: 9
Have the Ellabys sent you here to drum up business or what 🤦🏼‍♀️🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Nana Faye is that you? 😂 How many accounts does the Ellaby clan keep making on this site loool

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jimmy’s is absolute dogshite. Went to Manchester about 3 years ago and I was buzzing to go after seeing all Megan’s pics and her constantly raving about it. It was just neon signs and miserable staff - no personality, no edge, nothing special at all. Teeehee.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know this thread is coming to the end and not sure if it’s been mentioned before, but what’s happened to George’s band multibeam. Have just had a random phone yeah memory of how shockingly awful and when I found it on Spotify he’s no longer listed with the band at all
F5BB8177-0A38-41B8-A13A-C4B1385E95E2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I for one bleeping hate Manchester, and ancoats doubly so, so when I need to go for work I’ll go to the Cloudwater taproom for nice vibes and good beer, and as close to the station as possible. No Jimmy shite thnx.

Reactions: 7
I for one bleeping hate Manchester, and ancoats doubly so, so when I need to go for work I’ll go to the Cloudwater taproom for nice vibes and good beer, and as close to the station as possible. No Jimmy shite thnx.
Thanks for the recommendation, I'll have to check out Cloudwater Tap Rooms 😊 I also love Seven Brothers which is right next door to where the new Jimmys has set up shop - really nice beers and ciders in a nice friendly atmosphere. I hope Jimmys doesn't steal any of their customers...

Reactions: 2
I’d love to know more about the other brother and George’s family. Any allegations about me or anyone in my family of sexual harassment I think I’d be beaten, so would love to know how his family seem to be just brushing it under the rug. Unless they’re like Megan and Faye with these are just false because George is so famous and successful people are trying to damage him and break them up
Also about bee and George’s bro (can’t remember his name nor do I care enough to scroll and find it) she doesn’t wear her engagement ring and was starting to wonder if they’ve split but they’re obviously still together as I can’t imagine her going to Megs wedding if they’re not together.
I find bee a lot more interesting tbh

Oh god Meg and Faye are gonna be shouting about copying even though this is a really common print at the moment
I actually have his brother on Facebook lol. He doesn’t post any more, occasionally gets tagged in something and likes it but hasn’t really been active since before the pandemic. Never met him, just added him on a whim as a fan of their band back in the day, he has a lot of old fans on Facebook.

James/Jimmy seems to genuinely be a really nice bloke at face value, when they were in the band together James was always the chilled one and George took centre stage. James was definitely the funny one though with one liners and funny mannerisms. He’s been in other bands besides the one with George, plays drums. My guess is that currently he is only focused on Jimmy’s. not sure what his role is though.

Reactions: 5
Thanks for the recommendation, I'll have to check out Cloudwater Tap Rooms 😊 I also love Seven Brothers which is right next door to where the new Jimmys has set up shop - really nice beers and ciders in a nice friendly atmosphere. I hope Jimmys doesn't steal any of their customers...
Good beer, I think they might have another place in town too. The Track taproom is good if it’s still open. Not been since pre-lockdown

Reactions: 3
When I was in Liverpool the other week I was there for 3 nights and I swear to god every time I walked past the Jimmy’s there it was absolutely dead. Literally a ghost town.

Also I hope Megan actually starts posting soon. I’m surprised she hasn’t lost more followers for being less than a part time blogger. And when she does post nothing is very attainable for most of her followers. 🤨 just a darn shame!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jimmy’s is absolute dogshite. Went to Manchester about 3 years ago and I was buzzing to go after seeing all Megan’s pics and her constantly raving about it. It was just neon signs and miserable staff - no personality, no edge, nothing special at all. Teeehee.
Same in the Liverpool one, just a lot of STUFF and zero atmosphere. It's always full of either kids or older, wasted by 8pm folk. No vibes.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know mojos in Manchester? It feels like it's ripped that place off a bit, not sure what it's like anymore as haven't been for ages though but used to be so good.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know mojos in Manchester? It feels like it's ripped that place off a bit, not sure what it's like anymore as haven't been for ages though but used to be so good.
Yes I love Mojos! Crazy Pedros pizza followed by Mojos until late is such a good night out!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.