Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the more i look at it all i can see is a 'trying asos wedding dresses for my gretna green valentines wedding' youtube thumbnail??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I actually love Faye's dress. Her Instagram post though "the absolute honour of my life" Jesus Christ, they really regard weddings and marriage above all else don't they? :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I actually love Faye's dress. Her Instagram post though "the absolute honour of my life" Jesus Christ, they really regard weddings and marriage above all else don't they? :rolleyes:
haha i know right, i'm happy for people who feel happiness from weddings, but there really is more to life!

Reactions: 10
At least she’s taken that hideous ‘mom’ ring off from rubbing against her engagement ring.

Reactions: 17
George is looking delish as much as I don’t want to admit it haha
I hate myself for agreeing with you 😩 I posted a few weeks ago that I'd seen Megan and George in Nandos and he looked annoyingly good in person too. Shame he's a sex pest

Reactions: 5
Eurh. Sorry but there’s absolutely nothing I could find attractive about someone who was accused multiple times of harassing/assaulting women and whose only response was to threaten people with legal action and then delete his social media.

Vile inside and out if you ask me 🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Isn't that weird? I've heard of people marrying in a church or some sort of registers office or courthouse, even getting married in a park or somewhere outside/beach and then going to a restaurant or country house for the reception. I don't know about hiring a country house for the wedding ceremony just to go back to a restaurant. Even if it was just friends and close family for an intimate affair at Jimmy's, it must've just cost them so much more, for a lot more traveling. Why not get Jimmys to cater there or do an intimate wedding brunch the next day when everyone's hungover.

Unless Duncombe wouldn't allow all the tacky cheap pink foil to be put up or maybe they're trying to market Jimmys as a wedding venue and caterer

Reactions: 18
Not being snobby about ASOS bridesmaid dresses because I am looking at them for my own wedding, and I thought theirs were actually really nice. But I was surprised that for someone who is so into luxury fashion labels and Faye who wears so many designer dresses that they would opt for them? Was expecting something from the new Rixo bridal range or something a bit more upmarket!

Reactions: 42
surprised they've listed her maiden name on that book on the table - i thought it'd be mr & mrs craig considering she's got a few pieces monogrammed with MC

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.