Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don’t think they got married on a friday purposefully, they had to reschedule their wedding because of covid so I assumed they picked the first available date. i believe the venue is a completely different venue, which would make sense as the first venue is fully booked for a year in advance just to go to the restaurant.
awful tiara wth was she thinking!

Reactions: 7
My boyfriend when I showed him the pics “is that the lad from one night only?! Jesus Christ he looks like a BTEC version of Brett of of love island” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I must admit I don't see what others see in George. He looks like a creepy drip to me. Nothing attractive about him at all. :sick:

Also, is she going to share any pictures from the wedding where she's not grinning like a mad woman? 😅 It's lovely that she's so happy to have bagged her dream man but there really is nothing "understated" about her is there?:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Also I know this isn’t the Faye forum but her latest story where she says like 700 times I’m an extra small I know it says XL and then laughs… then shows them on and is like I should’ve deffo sized down… we get it Faye

• Sick
Reactions: 25
So - Jimmy’s launch in MCR tonight. They were all out in force… I sat close to George, his mum, Baby and Megan in the square when they stepped away from the bar. I can’t lie, they both looked great and so happy with the bub. Regardless of everything, they are a new family, loving life and everyone needs to chill the beans. I’m not a fan, but they emulated love. Despite George’s allegations…they are only that. He is a dad at the end of the day!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So - Jimmy’s launch in MCR tonight. They were all out in force… I sat close to George, his mum, Baby and Megan in the square when they stepped away from the bar. I can’t lie, they both looked great and so happy with the bub. Regardless of everything, they are a new family, loving life and everyone needs to chill the beans. I’m not a fan, but they emulated love. Despite George’s allegations…they are only that. He is a dad at the end of the day!
And at the end of the day, this is a gossip site and we are here to do just that. Despite that, I am also happy for them and it's nice they seemed so happy!

Reactions: 15
Just because George is a dad now doesn’t absolve him of some potentially very serious sexual harassment accusations. So no I don’t think people on this board need to “chill” 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 60
What on earth have I just read. Genuinely wonder how you’d feel reading that defence of that family if you were one of the multiple women who were coming forward on social media to say that he’d assaulted them. Or if you were one of the many many people who’ve come on this thread with stories and experiences of how the Ellaby family have made their lives hell.

But hey- ‘he’s a dad at the end of the day’ 🥴

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Regardless of everything, they are a new family, loving life and everyone needs to chill the beans. I’m not a fan, but they emulated love. Despite George’s allegations…they are only that. He is a dad at the end of the day!
‘chill the beans’ hahahahaha wtf
This is a terrible terrible take. Being a new family doesn’t automatically relieve you of any criticism.

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
They’re newly weds, they’re gonna look loved up. Doesn’t mean they’re not a pair of dicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Beans well and truly chilled here, ta. Not sure if you’ve come here in an attempt to wind people up or what but newly married family or not, there’s a lot to pick apart with those two and that’s why we’re here.

Reactions: 26
Nah sorry we don’t “despite allegations” in this house, ma’am.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Lots of serial killers are dads too but ya know they’re dads so..

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just because George is a dad now doesn’t absolve him of some potentially very serious sexual harassment accusations. So no I don’t think people on this board need to “chill” 🤷‍♀️
I know! Like men with kids can’t sexually assault people? 😂 Even some Murderers have kids, but leave them alone because they’re a Dad yeah? Madness

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Gosh the bar for men really is so low, isn't it. "Despite allegations" ... I can't believe I am even reading that.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Hi Faye 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 37
. Regardless of everything, they are a new family, loving life and everyone needs to chill the beans. I’m not a fan, but they emulated love. Despite George’s allegations…they are only that. He is a dad at the end of the day!
Fred and Rose West probably ‘emulated love’ too x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.