Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This will be an unpopular opinion but I don’t think Megan has any obligation to post about the struggles of motherhood. She has a right to keep things personal and private. It’s great that people like Liv Purvis are choosing to do so, I don’t think that’s an expectation we should be putting on everyone as people should be able to deal with difficult things however they choose. I don’t think we should be harsh on people for choosing to keep struggles personal! Sharing is brave, not sharing is a personal choice.

While it wouldn’t be great to pretend to be living a perfect life and suggest there’s no negatives, I don’t think that’s what she is doing. It’s obvious to me she is just keeping some stuff private and only choosing to highlight positives to keep her space an upbeat one. I’m not reading that as ‘my life is perfect’ but rather ‘I’m choosing to share stuff that is positive’ and I think most other interpretations are a bit unfair
To be honest I sort of agree. I think Liv has done a wonder of being honest but on the flip side I stupidly have been following Melanie Murphy and she's made out having a baby is total HELL! Non stop complaining and making it seem impossible even with a husband at home. It might be blind ignorance but I much prefer seeing women talking about their first child like it isn't living hell. I agree that I'm almost astounded at the tone of Megan's posts and I'm sure we're not seeing the additional help (ahen Nanna Faye) but I can't blame her for being quite hush hush about it.

ALSO SIDE NOTE:
Love Megan's "meeting the puppy for the first time" vs DEAD silence of Faye's end. Quite clear she's not as gassed about meeting her neice for the first time. Unless the baby isn't on brand?

*edit fixed typo*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think as loads of people have said - we’d totally respect her privacy and not sharing the positives or negatives if she hasn’t already plugged many many ads at us via Goldie 🙄🙄🙄 it’s the using the baby for ads but not sharing much about motherhood I find quite gross. As with the rest of megs life now, she doesn’t want to share anything personal but she wants all our likes n engagement to fund her insanely expensive lifestyle.
Its just take, take, take, from her followers. I’ve never got the feeling she engages at all with her following which I think is seriously rude seeing as they’re who got you to that place of privilege and keep you there.
Also I’ve noticed even after apologising about dropping the ball with BLM she didn’t mention the women’s violence controversy nor the Asian racism issues.
But she’s got time to buy crocs to look even more like marianne theorsden and complain about people copying her t-shirts or whatever. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’d love some real, honest content from Megan right now! I’m also a first time mom (my daughter is about 3 weeks younger than Goldie) and honestly, it’s awful seeing all the ‘oh so dreamy’ content. There are days where nothing goes right, baby is crying and you’re literally the most exhausted you’ve ever felt.
Surely every FTM with a newborn has had days where getting dressed before 3pm has not even been an option because baby doesn’t want to be put down, housework gets abandoned and you’re sick to death of changing your sanitary pad for what feels like the millionth day in a row 😂 (seriously why did nobody warn me of the extent of postpartum bleeding?!).On a serious note though, I’m sure so many followers would love some relatable content right now!!
It is hard work and that is the truth. Never compare yourself to Megan and especially not yourself as a mother. Megan is never honest and she's a total fake. My baby is now 11 months old (I am a first time mum too) and honestly, I was so shell shocked and had PND that I can't look back to the newborn days without feeling somewhat traumatised. I am glad I don't follow Megan anymore because her content would have made me even more depressed about my baby's first year. It's not real life!
Would like to add, my boy is amazing and we got through so really, really hard days and it was worth it but having been through a 30 hour labour, a gruelling recovery, PND and major postpartum body issues... I appreciate honesty from new mothers and you won't get that from Oh so dreamt Megz

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just seen megan's latest stories and it seemed quite heartwarming and genuine, reminded me of her old days, but also makes me sad that she's apparently not a very nice person - i'm still perplexed by it! just me?!

Reactions: 14
Just seen the stories too - at least we now know why she’s been off the grid! Expected new baby life to take over but interesting that she doesn’t think her followers would be that interested in baby content. Also an admittance that she lost some confidence last summer hence why she hasn’t been on stories much. I’m guessing she is referring to her BLM fiasco

Reactions: 11
I guess BLM and the stuff about George. I mean I get it you’re totally entitled to a maternity leave type thing but equally if you’re doing that don’t come on to post ads. People need some personal stuff as well as just ads as that’s what her business is based off of. Hopefully she realises through those messages that followers might actually give a tit about her and she should reciprocate the warmth they might show her.

Reactions: 18
Her stories this morning just made me miss her you tube vids a lot. I know she’s problematic but before this thread and other factors, a lot of us were fans and enjoyed watching her videos and vlogs. Not sure what the answer is for Megan right now but if she’s never going back to you tube then there’s other outlets and yeah, not just ads!

Reactions: 21
Never thought I'd post but want to throw my 2p in.

I'm another person who has had bad experiences with both Ellaby sisters. They're not nice girls at all, specifically Faye as she likes to always to take things TOO far...anyway, I was always shocked they got such a big following and came across to all their 'fans' as so humble and sweet.

I do feel differently now - not about Faye - but I do believe Megs has grown up abit and she's done all this damage control (deleting videos and going more private) because she was genuinely worried her past would catch up to her. I think she regrets how she used to be wheras I think Faye will always be toxic. Just my opinion 🤷‍♀️.

I think Megan needs to stop reading this thread because it's making her MH worse and her always worrying about stories coming out about her / george / Faye will always happen unfortunately because so many people have had bad times with them 🤷‍♀️ just take it in your stride Megan hun. I've been reading on Tattle for a while now and this is probably one of the nicest threads I've seen. I don't believe any of the people here are "trolls" as she suggests. Everyone here has once enjoyed her content, nobody HATES her or wants her to fail.

The sisters once made my life hell but despite everything I still wanna see them do well, I'm happy for Megan and that she is experiencing motherhood and she's in a lovely home.

✌🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I just hope she's finally realising that if you're going to make thousands and thousands of pounds off your followers then you should probably give them a little more than highly staged photos with a couple of words and some emojis underneath.

I know we all grow and adapt and change and that's fine, but I really do miss the Megan from a few years back.

Reactions: 22

I'm another person who has had bad experiences with both Ellaby sisters. They're not nice girls at all, specifically Faye as she likes to always to take things TOO far...anyway, I was always shocked they got such a big following and came across to all their 'fans' as so humble and sweet.

I do feel differently now - not about Faye - but I do believe Megs has grown up abit and she's done all this damage control (deleting videos and going more private) because she was genuinely worried her past would catch up to her. I think she regrets how she used to be wheras I think Faye will always be toxic. Just my opinion 🤷‍♀️.

I think Megan needs to stop reading this thread because it's making her MH worse and her always worrying about stories coming out about her / george / Faye will always happen unfortunately because so many people have had bad times with them 🤷‍♀️ just take it in your stride Megan hun. I've been reading on Tattle for a while now and this is probably one of the nicest threads I've seen. I don't believe any of the people here are "trolls" as she suggests. Everyone here has once enjoyed her content, nobody HATES her or wants her to fail.

The sisters once made my life hell but despite everything I still wanna see them do well, I'm happy for Megan and that she is experiencing motherhood and she's in a lovely home.

✌🏾
you seem like a lovely person, nice words here 😊😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ngl I am dying for more dirt on the Ellaby sisters from the past lol.

✌🏾
Can you shed any light @Hallie

Reactions: 21
you seem like a lovely person, nice words here 😊😊😊
Thats very sweet thankyou

Ngl I am dying for more dirt on the Ellaby sisters from the past lol.

Can you shed any light @Hallie
Hope this quote thing is working like I think it is 😁 I don't really want to participate in the thread because if I say how I know them or my experience with them, they'll pick me out easily...and I certainly don't need anyone coming to knock on my door, ha!

I can't shed much more light than has already been shed on here already. They bullied me ruthlessly for my weight when I was a teenager. I was a size 12. It gave me an ED. They also used alot of racist terms against me but they weren't the only ones sooo 🤷‍♀️ Young girls can be awful though and I do accept that so I don't still hold this against them. I can see they are growing and changing.
I don't want to bash them when they possibly regret what they did as I don't want to see their careers crash and burn. (Not saying any of you guys do!!!!). Like I said, I want them to do well and become better people. I don't wanna be a part of a downfall in Megs MH as I have a feeling she isn't doing too great since coming off YT.

✌🏾

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Bee Whittaker is posting Shop Cider on her Instagram again... too funny. I need to befriend her just to get a low level invite to her wedding and see the SCENES on that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Hope this quote thing is working like I think it is 😁 I don't really want to participate in the thread because if I say how I know them or my experience with them, they'll pick me out easily...and I certainly don't need anyone coming to knock on my door, ha!

I can't shed much more light than has already been shed on here already. They bullied me ruthlessly for my weight when I was a teenager. I was a size 12. It gave me an ED. They also used alot of racist terms against me but they weren't the only ones sooo 🤷‍♀️ Young girls can be awful though and I do accept that so I don't still hold this against them. I can see they are growing and changing.
I don't want to bash them when they possibly regret what they did as I don't want to see their careers crash and burn. (Not saying any of you guys do!!!!). Like I said, I want them to do well and become better people. I don't wanna be a part of a downfall in Megs MH as I have a feeling she isn't doing too great since coming off YT.

✌🏾
Jeez. How horrid. I’m so sorry you went through that. Very generous of you to wish them well after that!

Reactions: 14
Jeez. How horrid. I’m so sorry you went through that. Very generous of you to wish them well after that!
Takes a special kind of strength to do that! I'm sorry you went through that, can't have been easy - bullying is truly horrid

Reactions: 17
I hope they read this and feel ashamed for their behaviour, I hope you’re doing ok now @Hallie. Being the bigger person can be so empowering.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

✌🏾
Just echoing what others have said... you are an extremely strong and graceful person to still wish them well after their horrible treatment of you!

Reactions: 5
@Hallie Wow, I'm so sorry to hear what you went through, that must have been so difficult come through and I also admire your humbleness towards people who made you feel low at that time.

I genuinely didn't know why Megan had come off YouTube, so I found this thread while trying to understand where the 'bullying' was coming from as I couldn't see anyone being particularly nasty.

If the girls do read these posts, I hope they understand where any frustration from previous fans and followers have came from. It's not from a place of wanting to be mean, it's just wanting them to be humble and re connect with everyone.
I also hope if they do see these postsans you'll hopefully get at least an apology for yourself. It's more about the now rather than the past and I hope they can be as thoughtful as you for the future!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.