Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So - Jimmy’s launch in MCR tonight. They were all out in force… I sat close to George, his mum, Baby and Megan in the square when they stepped away from the bar. I can’t lie, they both looked great and so happy with the bub. Regardless of everything, they are a new family, loving life and everyone needs to chill the beans. I’m not a fan, but they emulated love. Despite George’s allegations…they are only that. He is a dad at the end of the day!
Is this nana Faye?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is this nana Faye?
Haha exactly… it’s literally the same account that spotted Megan’s hen do in Manchester “by chance” and commented on how great she looked 🙄🙄 okayyy then! How fortuitous of this tattler to keep running into Megan/her family and friends. There’s defo a few questionable accounts on here that could be megs or nana Faye 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Haha exactly… it’s literally the same account that spotted Megan’s hen do in Manchester “by chance” and commented on how great she looked 🙄🙄 okayyy then! How fortuitous of this tattler to keep running into Megan/her family and friends. There’s defo a few questionable accounts on here that could be megs or nana Faye 😂
Or their mum? The comments have pure ‘mum’ energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That’s a very good spot! I looked before and they only ever like comments that are complimentary of Megan and Faye. Didn’t realise it was the same person that ‘spotted’ the hen do. How embarrassing. Also interesting that they’ve now made their Tattle profile private .... 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 32
wonder if faye goes running back to meg “i read this on tattle but don’t worry said this back” and then gets bollocked by megsy begsy for sticking her beaky neb in in the first place 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve decided this must be a middle finger to Meg, “I’m gonna wear the worst thing I can to your wedding so even if I’m just in the background in ruining your pics”

After a minute of discussion with the bf and I think the hat is the worst bit. Even though it’s maybe the only thing I would think about owning. It looks like what my grandma would wear while gardening and it’s fine. But with the dress and gloves at a wedding it’s just wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just spotted Saturday are releasing some new knitwear soon. I've ordered two jumpers from her in the past and both have managed to sneak their way into the wash basket and shrunk in the machine. 😅 First time was my boyfriend's fault, second time was my own. Clearly can't be trusted with £70-odd jumpers. 😂 I'm interested to see the new designs though.

Reactions: 1
Just spotted Saturday are releasing some new knitwear soon. I've ordered two jumpers from her in the past and both have managed to sneak their way into the wash basket and shrunk in the machine. 😅 First time was my boyfriend's fault, second time was my own. Clearly can't be trusted with £70-odd jumpers. 😂 I'm interested to see the new designs though.
To be fair I actually liked some of the knitwear, I just like v necks as the girls, along with anxiety, my don’t really work with a high neck or even crew necks. But I just hope they’re a bit more like the original jumpers pretty tame with just a bit of a twist or pop and not some sort of 70s acid trip

Reactions: 3
I had the blue one with oh so on it! £70 I will never get back can’t believe I wasted that much money. The quality was shocking I’m a size 8/10 and I ordered the medium but was always too snug so barely wore it and the same with me my husband washed it and then it shrunk even more. I don’t know how they are still going tbh. It also had a really scratchy horrible texture to it like it was soft but almost like fuzzy soft. Wasn’t nice at all.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
To be fair I actually liked some of the knitwear, I just like v necks as the girls, along with anxiety, my don’t really work with a high neck or even crew necks. But I just hope they’re a bit more like the original jumpers pretty tame with just a bit of a twist or pop and not some sort of 70s acid trip
Me too! I liked the original jumpers. I think she took the brand in a totally different direction after that, only really featuring bold wacky colours and prints which aren't my style unfortunately. I don't think I'd buy one again but still interested to see what she comes up with this time.

Reactions: 1
uniqlo have some pretty affordable merino wool basic knits in atm if that was the selling point of the original drop for anyone!!
(edit to add i have no idea what the quality is like xx)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.